More stuff to talk about and crooked politicians

Oh, I have quite a bit on my chest that I need to get off but I will try to keep this PG.  First I will explain what is happening with me.  It is not even 2 pm here and my blood pressure is already up there.  First, my roommate, today will be the last time that I tell him to clean the lint trap for the dryer because I am sick and tired of telling him that.  Second, idiot drivers, need I say more.  Third, I had to pump my own gas today because I was not able to go into the store as all the spots were taken, even meaning the handicapped spots.  After I had pumped my own gas I notice that in the other handicapped spot is just a very large man, so wanted to say something else but I do try to be nice, was just sitting in his truck eating a hot dog and watching something on his phone.  So, being the brave idiot I am, went up to this guy and asked him if he was planning on sitting in the handicapped spot eating all day.  It was hilarious, the look on his face, like he couldn't believe that a guy in a wheelchair would come up to him and say anything.  Sometimes people can be hilariously stupid funny.  Anyway, he moved and all is well, at least there.

I do want to talk a little bit of politics.  It is getting terrible to watch the news anymore because they always cover up for Hillary Clinton's mistakes.  Recently something called Project Veritas has come out, it outlines a few things that Hillary has done that are pretty evil.  This man that headed the project, James O'Keefe, has found things such as; the Hillary camp sending in thugs to Donald Trump rallies to start violence, trying to say that all of Trumps supporters are violent.  This mostly hasn't worked for Hillary.  You should look it up sometime.  There are also emails that describe the rigging of the nomination process so that Hillary will win over Bernie Sanders, who I always thought had more supporters than Hillary.  So there are a few more reasons why I will not vote for Hillary Clinton for president.

Even though I have medical insurance through Medicare, I care about how bad the ACA or Obamacare is for other Americans.  Starting next year in Missouri there will only be one choice for health care, totally different from what President Obama told us.  Also, premiums are going up next year, averaging around 25% or more for some states.  The American people were sold a complete lie in the ACA, there is nothing affordable about it and the American people deserve better.  We need truth and unfortunately politicians do not like to tell the truth unless they can get ahead.  Really do not see any fix for this, actually I do but I'm nice and won't say.

Well, it is now almost 8 pm and I am getting ready for bed.  I hope everyone has a good day or night, as usual.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts