10/2/2016 stuff

Well, the game didn't go too well last night, MU failed to show up for pretty much the entire game.  I was extremely disappointed and hope they can get it together in two weeks, they have a bye next week and play Florida on October 15th.  Hopefully the Chiefs do better tonight.

One kind of funny thing did happen last night.  There was a friend over to watch the game, he got hungry and ordered some pizza, which a lot of people eat during games.  Anyway, when the delivery person showed up and knocked on the door, it would not open.  The door knob was stuck somehow, I had just used it a few minutes before just to see what it was like outside.  Good thing we have 24 hour maintenance here, I called and the guy showed up and just thought he should go ahead and put a new door knob on.  I really like the maintenance guys here.

So yesterday I was in a lot of pain but today seems to be better.  Not sure why, it may have something to do with the weather, it was very overcast and not much wind.  Also, yesterday I was feeling a little 'off', kind of the way I feel before I have a UTI or urinary tract infection.  One of the big signs of a UTI is when you start having the chills, even though the temp is pretty normal.  Last time I had a bad case of a UTI, it felt as if it was 35 but was actually 73 in my apartment.  I have had some pretty bad cases of that and I have had to spend up to a week at a time in the hospital.  The type of bacteria I have in my bladder is called pseudomonas and has pretty much made a little house out of my bladder, basically it has sown itself into the walls of the bladder.  And the type of pseudomanas I have can only be treated by one type of antibiotic.  Some forms of this bacteria are becoming antibiotic resistant so that will make it harder to treat.  I've been lucky, haven't had an outbreak since April 8th.  When I do get an outbreak, I have to go to the er because the type of antibiotic that is used to treat pseudomanas can only be administered through IV.  So, that's fun.

That is all I have for today, be back tomorrow.  Have a good night everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts