A little more

So I think since I did not write much yesterday, that I will write a little more today.  I am starting to write around 2 pm.  It started out as a cold day and then the rain came, cold rain, it's the worst.  I knew this was coming also, I ran out of my oxycodone, until next Thursday.  So, the cold rain mixed with no more pain med equals a lot of pain for me.  That is alright, I have learned to live with this.  I still have the ms-contin but that does not work well by itself.  It has to work tandem with the oxy, oh well.  I am sure I can live through this, not the worst I have been through.

In the last two days there have been two big trailers released for comic book movies.  The first is Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 and it was really good.  What everyone is going crazy about, according to Twitter, is baby Groot on Rockets shoulder at the very end.  I think the big thing of the trailer is Drax and how he still does not understand human interaction.  What some of you do not know unless you watched the first movie is that Drax is someone who is completely literal, takes everything as it is and thinks there is no reason to read into something.  This was a great trailer in the way that Marvel has been getting them out to us, without letting out what the plot is on the first trailer.

The second trailer to be released is for the movie Logan, or what some consider to be Wolverine 3.  But you can tell really early on that things are a little different.  The real name of Wolverine is James Howlitt, as most of you know, his nickname is Logan, so that is what a lot of people would call him besides Wolverine.  They did a real good job of making him look much older in this movie as he was in his last outing.  It does good by not letting on what the plot is also.

Well, that is all for this time.  Be back tomorrow hopefully, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts