Hey everyone, I'm back.  Don't really have much to talk about tonight.  Been a pretty boring day mostly.  Did not really read or watch any news today, most of it was trivial stuff probably anyway, that seems to be what the media likes to talk about, things that really do not matter at all.  I tried looking for some part time freelance writing jobs online, not much luck there.  I need to start small and work my way up.  All of the jobs that were posted today were bigger jobs for someone more experienced.  I need to bring my profile up by trying to submit articles for sites like Cracked or Listverse first.  Work my way up that way.

So I have started watch the fourth season of Agents of Shield, I did not watch the seasons before because I didn't like the way the show was going.  But tuned in this season because the Ghost Rider is featured in it.  So far he looks really good.  Can't wait to see how it plays out.  Kinda sucks that I cannot binge watch it like you can a Netflix series but I guess that just makes you want to watch even more.  In a few days I am going to start watching Luke Cage on Netflix, that show I can binge watch.  I am really excited about all the series Marvel has in store and hopefully some of that will bleed over into the movies, especially Infinity War or Avengers 4 or whatever name they come up with.

That is all for tonight, I hope everyone has a good night.  Later.

Comments

Popular Posts