More stuff

So I know that the first step to solving a problem you have is admitting it first.  I, Steven, do admit that I have road rage issues.  It is not all my fault, people can just be idiots sometimes.  It can really raise my blood pressure where I need to take a few minutes and do a breathing exercise.  A lot of it has to do with people being on their cell phones while driving.  I really wish it was outlawed but I do not feel it is the governments duty to make a law against driving and using a cell phone.  That should just be common sense.  I use hand controls to drive, sometimes I think everyone should have to use those so both hands would be busy with all the aspects of driving so people will not use their cell phones.  Because probably the biggest problem I have with it is when you are at a stop light, it turns green and the person in front of you takes more than 10 seconds because you can clearly see that they are using their phones.  I think it is bad, so please everyone, if you really need to use your phone then please pull over somewhere because it could be your life on the line.  Sorry, had to throw out that PSA.

So, I have been thinking of pursuing something that I would really like to do.  I would like to see about becoming a disabled spokes model or model.  It is a growing industry because people are finally understanding inclusion.  It would give me a platform to discuss and move along the cause of disability.  So what I need to do is, get some good pictures taken of me, find an agent somewhere online that deals with models with disabilities and I should be good.  Plus it would get me out more, I would socialize much more and I think it could be fun.  If any of you know of an agent then please let me know.

Well, that is it for tonight, it is getting close to my bedtme.  Take care everyone and have a great night.

Comments

Popular Posts