Back for today

Sorry I actually forgot to post anything last night, I was really tired.  But I am here for today, actually writing this at 6 pm.  So, since I got my oxycodone yesterday I am doing a little better with my pain, it isn't as bad.  I still have pain but it is much more manageable while taking this mix of pain medicine.  Today was just a pretty lazy day, even though I got out at 6:30 am and pushed about a half mile around the neighborhood and then pushed a mile and a half at the mall later in the day after I mailed some cards out.  I came home and did a few surveys for money, it is a great way to get a little bit of cash by not doing a whole lot.  I didn't do any work on my book today, I am eyeing doing some work on the book this weekend.  Probably mostly some editing stuff, not any real writing.  I might try to do some freelance writing for different sites.

I did something different on Facebook today, I asked a question to my more nerdy friends, I am nerdy so I can say that.  It was a question about comic books and thought it would be answered right away.  I put the question out there around 9 am and didn't get the right answer until around 4 pm.  The question was; according to Marvel who is the most powerful mutant?  I had to give a few hints, the answer is Santa Clause.  Do not know why Marvel did that, that answer is a few years old so I am not sure who they consider to be the most powerful now, because of the problems between Marvel and Fox right now for comic book movies.  I really wish those two would be able to work out their problems so we can get some good movies made.  Do like what Sony has done with Spider-Man, working with Marvel to make the movies better.  I would love to see Marvel get hold of the Fantastic Four to make a movie, instead of that crap we last had from Fox on Marvels first family, so hard to watch.  It would also be great to have the X-Men crossover with the Avengers, I would love to see them together fighting Thanos while he has the Infinity Gauntlet, because the Avengers are going to need a lot of help beating Thanos.  I know that the Gaurdians of the Galaxy will be there but Thanos can be pretty unstoppable, plus they do need Silver Surfer for the story line from the comics.

That is all I have for tonight, hope everyone has a good day or night.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts