$1,868,030 is what I am worth

At least accoring to the website humanforsale.com.  It is a joke website where you can put in certain factors and they "calculate" what your worth is.  I have done this with three different profiles, all were the same amount.  Kinda disappointed, wish it was a little better.  Oh well, have fun with it if you would like.  There are many more like this, such as what date you will die or how you will die.  Just good for a few laughs with friends.

It is never too early to look toward the future, when you are speaking of you football team and what they will do in the next offseason.  I have always liked looking at mock drafts for the NFL and usually disagreeing with the results of that mock draft.  There are already mock drafts out for the draft coming up in April 2017.  I think it is because I like to, what some call, argue, but I like to call, debating.  Mostly I do not agree with the mock drafts, maybe I should make my own.  I see a lot of the mock drafts out there and for the pick of my favorite team is usually a roster spot I do not think they need to address.  I think they should address MLB because Derrick Johnson is not going to be with us forever and we need to look at who will be replacing him.  That person is not on our roster at this time so we will need to draft, just like how we got Johnson.  He is a great player, it is just that father time catches up with everyone and he cannot play at the level he did just a few years ago.  Add on he had a bad injury last year and I think we should look for his replacement.  Also, the Chiefs need help on the offensive line so I think they should look at improving that.

That is all I have for today, I hope everyone has a good night or day.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts