College Football saturday

So I am writing now since the MU vs. LSU game is on later at 6:30.  This morning I woke up and hurt like crazy, it is even more tough since I do not have any oxycodone.  I have morphine but the oxycodone is for breakthrough pain and the morphine is for pain management over an 8 hour time usually.  My back is killing me and feels kinda like someone took a metal bat and hit me square in the back.  I see my pain dr. on Tuesday so I guess I will just grin and bear it for a little bit.  It does not matter if I take more morphine, it just will not breakthrough the pain, hence needing the oxycodone.  I also had a problem with my right ear, it felt like it was blocked and I could not hear anything.  I ended up going to the MU Quick Care located in the Hy-Vee on Conley and they cleaned my ear out for me, it felt so good.

Hopefully MU can pull it out today but I am sure it will be a good game to watch.  This is all I am writing today, hope everyone has a great day.  Thank you for reading.

Comments

Popular Posts