Thoughts on 10/14/2016

We all now that I have a few "issues", for lack of a better word.  Another thing that probably needs work is I play spider solitaire, which is really fun, I play it with two suits, which makes it a lot harder.  I get to playing sometimes and I just will not stop until I have won a game, sometimes that can take awhile.  I try to keep my winning percentage at 5, haven't let it slip lower.  So, it is just another problem I have that I have not talked to my psych about.

Speaking of my psych, I meet with her today, it was productive.  We finally figured out what to do going forward.  Now I just have to kick myself in the a$$, it is harder than you think in a chair, and go out and do the things she spoke of.  She is a great woman, I met her so many years ago when I ended up in this chair at Rusk.  At the time I was a conceited a$$ and didn't talk with her, telling her I can deal with it all by myself.  Boy was ever wrong.  Obviously looking back on things, I should have opened up to her and let her know how I feel.  That may have helped get me to where I wanted to be a lot sooner.  But, like they say, hindsight is fifty-fifty.  I believe that she has done a good job with me, I can be a difficult patient, mostly because I know so much and I have been through a lot.  Sorry, I guess I am still a little conceited.  Oh well, we all have issues.

So, tomorrow I am going to start on those changes that she wants me to try, actually Monday sounds better, better to start the week off trying new stuff.  I will let everyone know how it goes, have a good night or day everyone.  I am off to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts