Early writing

So I am writing early today because of the MU game at 3 against Florida.  I do not have much hope that MU will be able to pull it out but I want to see some improvement from both sides of the ball today.  Otherwise it will be a very long year with not much to show for it at the end.  So I guess we will see how it goes later.

I a self proclaimed movie nerd and love all these new superhero movies I wished to see in the 90's, but they would have been terrible if made then.  If you do not believe me just check out the Fantastic Four movie that was made in 1994 by Roger Corman that was never officially released, thank God for that.  Or check out the really bad and weird Captain America movie that was released in 1990.  So I am glad that movie technology and special effects have caught up to what the nerds want to see, finally.  One movie I would like to see either a remake from or a sequel would be Revenge of the Nerds from the 1980's.  Those were fun movies that I think could get made with how the nerds run things like Silicon Valley or Hollywood.  There is quite a few things I think that could be made with a movie like that, so get something done Disney, not really sure who even owns the rights to those movies.  I would be fun to see.  If any of my readers can think of a movie that should either be redone, make a new sequel or just a new concept.

Not sure what is going on with me the last few days.  On Thursday my left ankle was severely swollen and it hurt a little to transfer.  It is back to looking normal again so not sure what it was, probably just retaining water.  Yesterday and today my left hand felt like there was a broken bone in it somewhere, it was very painful every time I would push my chair with my left hand.  It is not broken because if it was it would be swelled up and has not so it is probably just a sprain.  All in a day for me, having weird pains.  I am kinda used to it by now.

Well, that is all for today, I will be back tomorrow.  Have a great day or night everyone!

Comments

Popular Posts