Deadpool 2 update and pain

I will start this out that I am still in a lot of pain but I am pushing on, as the people in wheelchairs say.  I just tell myself, I have been through worse, and I have.  The worst I guess you can get is dead, yeah, been through that.  But I did wake up early today and pushed a third of a mile around the neighborhood and did a little work on my book that I have been shunning for some reason.  It was all editing work though but it was something, so I should be proud of any progress.  Plus, recently I found out it will not cost as much to get my book published, if I ever finish it in my lifetime, so that's some good news.  Anyway, let me get on to other matters.

Deadpool 2, the upcoming sequel to one of my favorite movies took a bad turn in the past couple of days.  The big disappointing news is that the director of the first movie, Tim Miller, left the production of Deadpool 2 because he had differences with star Ryan Reynolds on who should play Cable in the sequel.  Because of the way Reynolds was able to use social media to bring the movie to light, he was given certain powers in the production of the second installment.  I guess this did not sit well with Miller who left because of those differences.  Too bad, Miller is a real good director.  Wonder who they can find to direct now?  I really do not have any thoughts on this, it would have to be someone that Reynolds has a good history with.  Not sure yet, guess we'll have to stay tuned for more updates.  For those of you that don't know, Deadpool is a comics character that is wisecracking, nearly indestructible and a lot of fun, his movie was rated R so it isn't for younger watchers and has a lot of, what some would call crude humor.  I wouldn't say that, just some might.  I think it was a rather great movie, can't wait to see what they do for the sequel.

Well, that is all for tonight.  Oh, I forgot to mention the Kansas City Chiefs big win against the New Orleans Saints.  Great job guys, thanks for rescuing my weekend.  Well everyone, as always, have a good night or day.  Take care.

Comments

Popular Posts