Bad loss

Sorry, meant to write on here earlier today but did not get around to it until now.  Just finished up watching the MU game, it was very sad on a lot of levels.  Fist is that you lost to a team you brought in to win against on your homecoming.  Second, we just looked lost most of the time.  Third, Drew Lock is not the answer at QB, I have been saying that for a while.  I really do not want to get into the rest of my reasons for frustrations, just that MU better step up.

So yesterday I ran out of one half of my pain prescription method, my oxycodone or percocet.  Because of that I am now in an immense amount of pain, I still have the MS-Contin or morphine, but this is basically no good as it if for pain managment and the oxy is for breakthrough pain.  I can get my new script of oxys on Thursday, which will be a step up from what I am on now.  I was taking 7.5 mg of oxys, with 325 mg acetaminophen.  The new ones will be 10 mg, because I was taking 2 of the 7.5 mg pills.  We have it worked out where it will help, if not I can always go see my doctor to change anything.  So, I am glad I have a great doc I can go to when needed.  Pretty much all of my medical professionals are people I can turn to when I need a little help.

Well, that is all for tonight, I am off to bed everyone.  Take care and have a good night or day.

Comments

Popular Posts