Need Different Job, Strange Land, Great Show

 Hey all, I hope your week is ending in the right way!  My day wasn't too bad, I finished my first week of training with Swiss Colony and I'm still not a big fan of this job but I'll do it until something else comes up.  Not sure what happened but today killed my back, I hope something better comes along soon.  I'm going back up home this weekend to see my parents, that'll be a good time.  So, time for me to get into it!


Conspiracy Day!  This is a very mysterious area of land in South America and brings out many conspiracy theorists, can't believe that is an actual job.  Since Puma Punku had be rediscovered in the early 1900's many have speculated about this place as much of the architecture there is very modern, by the standards of today.  There is stone work that is so fine you can't even put a piece of paper between the stones, almost as if this was made with modern machines.  Although the site has been carbon dated to around 536-600 AD, the humans living at that time did not have any tools that could make cuts like that so perfect as it takes a lot to build something similar today.  Since it is so hard to explain how this site came to be the people who study UFO sightings seem to think that it was constructed by aliens or non-terrestrial hands.  I am not saying that this is impossible because anything can be possible in this universe but I have no other explanation for it so it must of been aliens.  Here is that webpage; https://conspiracytheoriesarchives.com/blog/post/puma-punku-and-its-many-riddles


The Mandalorian is the best thing to come from Disney owning Star Wars so far and it will be hard to top.  The last episode dropped today on Disney+ and it was nothing short of amazing.  This is the episode where Ashoka Tano shows up and Rosario Dawson kills it!  We learned quite a lot from this time out, we learned what Baby Yoda's name really is and it's Grogu and I like it even though it took a little to grow on me.  And we learned a little of the backstory of Grogu, he was raised at the Jedi temple on Corusant so that means he would have met Yoda, probably.  Also, we learn that Grand Admiral Thrawn is still out there somewhere because Ashoka is looking for him and Thrawn is one of my favorite villains of this galaxy.  So can't wait for what is going to come up.  Here is a video on that episode; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD9twTSo14Y

Well, that's all for me this week.  I really hope all of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!


































Comments

Popular Posts