Fitting Better, Too Many Show Ideas, Too Divisive

 Hey there guys, I hope your week is starting out great!  So my day has been alright, I just stayed home and didn't go anywhere.  My teeth seem to be fitting better but there are a few problems, mostly when I put them back in.  But hopefully things will get fixed pretty well on Wednesday when I get the sutures out and a soft liner put in.  At least that's what I've been told but it's a long time until it is all back to normal, about 6-9 months.  That's a long time but I'm sure I'll be fine, just can't wait to eat real food again, kind of how I felt when I was on a feeding tube.  So anyway, time to get to it!


Star Wars Day!  Like I said before, there seems to be too many rumored spin-off shows to The Mandalorian that it's hard to keep it all straight.  I don't believe anything until we have official word from Lucasfilm.  I do agree with the article though as Disney might be going a little too crazy on spin-off projects if everything is true but most rumors are not true.  We've heard of an Ashoka Disney+ series, which I think is hoping a little too much by fans, and a Boba Fett series.  Of course this would depend on if Boba survived the Sarlac pit and if he did then what time frame would be used.  There are a lot of questions that would need to be answered first and hopefully we get those answers in thie season of The Mandalorian.  Here is an article; https://dorksideoftheforce.com/2020/11/06/star-wars-rumors-boba-fett-miniseries-filming/


This goes to show just how divided we really are, that the two parties cannot get along at all and this will help divide us even more.  It's from some remarks from the idiot governor of New York, whose name doesn't deserve to be said.  Basically Pfizer has come out and said that it's vaccine appears to be 90% effective against coronavirus.  That idiot came out and said after that news dropped that he wished that didn't drop during President Trump's administration.  He hated that President Trump is going to be the one in charge of getting the vaccine out there.  These liberals are horrible.  Anyway, I don't think the vaccine will change all that much.  The more important thing, I believe, is an anti-viral med but I haven't heard any news about one of those being developed.  A vaccine is just poisoning your body to try and make you immune, a few times it'll work really well but mostly it doesn't work.  Look at people getting the flu vaccine, most of them get the flu anyway and some actually die from it.  Now a flu vaccine has a really bad side effect of GBS, I wonder if this new one will have that same side effect.  Well, here is that article about that idiot; https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cuomo-bad-news-pfizer-coronavirus-vaccine-trump-administration

Well that's all for me on this Monday.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!


Comments

Popular Posts