Many Problems, More Info on Rumored Series, It Isn't Working

 Hello everyone, I hope your Monday is going great!  Well, my day was alright considering.  I still don't really like this job, I can notice a few things that need to be changed but I don't get paid enough to point out those problems out.  The biggest problem I have noticed after today of taking calls from the public is that there is only about 2 seconds after you are done with your call before another call comes in and I think that is a problem.  Not for them of course but for the people manning the phones, the people doing the work.  So I guess I'm going to need to find a different job, I never quit a job unless I have something else lined up.  So anyway, time for me to get into it!


Star Wars Day!  One of the more solid spin-off series rumored for Star Wars is Boba Fett, the question after we found that this might happen is; when will it happen?  A newer rumor that I found from Star Wars News is that it will take place between the Return of the Jedi to The Mandalorian season 2 but I don't think there will be that much going on but it will give us some great insight into Star Wars lore about a timeframe we really haven't touched on yet.  How did Boba Fett get out of that Sarlacc pit and if he got out then why doesn't he have his armor?  A lot of questions, I'm sure he was getting up to a lot of adventures in that time to make some credits and to hunt for his armor.  It would be fun to see what he was doing in that timeframe and see who else he runs into.  Here is that article from Star Wars News; https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2020/11/rumor-boba-fett-miniseries-disney-plus.html


This article goes to show that lockdowns do not work, at least that is what I take from it but you might read something else in it.  Switzerland is not in lockdown right now and they are keeping everything open but their numbers are not going up like most places in the world.  Now I do not know what they did early on, maybe they locked down for a little while but they seem to be doing better for whatever reason.  And Switzerland is a very cold place, you think their infection numbers would be much higher right now than they are.  Crazy stuff, here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/switzerland-halves-infections-without-national-154343012.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!


Comments

Popular Posts