Surprise Post, Someone Will Always Hate You, Twitter is Not America, Tragic Accident

 Hey there everyone, hope your Thursday is going great!  I'm here on a normal off day for some reason, just felt like writing some stuff down.  I really didn't do much of anything today and it was great, it's good to just have a day where you just relax.  So more info about that job, I don't start till the 23rd because I wanted a little more time to heal up from this mouth stuff and so I can talk better with my teeth in as I'm having trouble at this time with my uppers.  Things will get better on the 11th when I get my soft liner in.  Now this job is just part-time, I'll be working 20 hours a week and my work hours are 7:30am to 11:30am, so that will work well for me.  Plus I have another interview for a job at Stephens College sometime next week, I actually need to reschedule because it's at the same time as my dentist appointment on the 11th.  So anyway, let me get into something!  


Not going to do a topic day since this is supposed to be an off day, just going to talk about a few articles I found that I want to talk about, I will be staying away from the election and Covid though but this first one will kinda deal with the election.  Ice Cube, one of the best people in entertainment in my opinion, is getting buried by the idiot masses because he has been working with President Trump.  I don't know exactly what the details of his involvement with the president are but I do know a little.  Basically he was working with President Trump on something called the Platinum Plan to help black people with voting and other educational stuff.  People should not be mad at him, he says some really powerful things that are in this article.  Basically he got President Trump to put half a billion dollars into the black community, how is that a bad thing?  If you want to get things done you work with whoever is in charge, no matter who it is.  Plus Ice Cube never came out and said he supported him for re-election or that he was a massive fan of his policies.  So everyone, please calm down and be happy that something good is getting taken care of.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/ice-cube-trump-backlash-n-203500753.html


Quick thing, people need to start realizing that Twitter is not a good test of what the people of America wants or the way the citizens think.  Only about 10% of people in the country even use Twitter, not sure what they actual number is but this is just my presumption.  A lot of those people use Twitter way too much anyway and the majority of things on there are negative so it's a good thing to stay away from, I'm only on there to share my blog and maybe look at a few things, it can be good for a laugh sometimes.  If you really want to see how stupid the general public can be, go to Twitter for a few minutes, the ignorance is mind blowing.


This is a horrible tragic case that happened to a family down in Florida and a great lesson on what not to do with a gun in the middle of the night.  A man heard noises coming from outside his bedroom door and went to investigate, he seen a figure in the dark and fired his weapon.  What happened next is the seriously sad part of this story, that dark figure making the noise outside the door was his pregnant wife who was 6 months along.  He quickly called 911 but she later died at the hospital, one good thing that came of this is that doctors where able to save the baby.  Another child was in the house but was not hurt.  I cannot fathom what is going through that mans mind right now, this will be really hard to deal with and explaining it to the other child is going to be super tough.  In that situation what you do is always give a warning unless they are attacking you already, in which case you do whatever you need to do to protect yourself.  My heart goes out to all involved.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/nightmare-case-florida-man-thought-230405575.html

Well, that's all for me on this Thursday.  I really hope that all of you have a wonderful night or day, take care and stay safe out there!
























Comments

Popular Posts