Always More Paperwork, Lucas Version Coming Soon?, A Little Out There, Stop Overusing

 Hey all, hope your Monday is going great!  My day was alright, I had a good appointment with PT to help me with some pelvic issues.  They showed me a few things I wasn't too aware of.  I will be seeing them once a week but next week the therapist I worked with will not be in because of Thanksgiving so we will be skipping that week but I will see them after that.  I think it'll help.  Something came up and I didn't get to take my smart drive in to Hitek today but am going back on Wednesday.  I start that new job next Monday but I still have some more paperwork to take care of, it never ends, should have asked if they needed a blood sample.  So anyway, time to get into it!


Star Wars Day!  So a little while back we heard that George Lucas had already worked out what he wanted for the sequel trilogy and it was quite a bit different from what we got from Kathleen Kennedy.  I think that was the worst decision Disney has made by hiring her to helm Lucasfilm and I think they understand that now.  But anyway, since the rumor came out that Lucas already wrote out what he thought the sequel trilogy should be people have wanted to see it.  The little bit of what has come out about what Lucas wanted to put in has drove the fanbase crazy.  From what I have heard and read it would have been a lot different from what we actually got.  The best part from Lucas would have been Darth Maul being the main villain with Darth Talon as his apprentice.  Disney could still use the ideas from Lucas for a miniseries and this article talks about how it could happen.  Please make it happen.  Here is that article; https://www.inverse.com/entertainment/how-disney-can-still-make-george-lucas-star-wars-sequels


I am a big fan of science fiction but I think this story is a little out there for even that genre of pop culture.  Plus I think there are other things NASA should be working on.  This article I just found talks about NASA wanting to put a fission nuclear reactor on the moon.  That would be great as a way station for if we are going to make a settlement on Mars or anywhere else in the known universe.  The planned plant would be able to create 10 kW, 10 kilowatts, which is not a whole lot really.  A typical fission nuclear reactor here on Earth creates around 1 gigawatt of power depending on certain factors and that's all way above my head.  I'm sure creating power on the moon would differ greatly from creating power on Earth, for one you would have to take things into account like the gravity and the surrounding atmosphere.  That's stuff I really don't know anything about, out of my pay range.  They want to complete this by 2026.  The plan is to build the reactor here and have it shipped to the moon.  I think there are other more important things to work on, one of the things would be to things like mining near Earth objects, that could help NASA fund this little expedition.  Also with a reactor on the moon it could help with the mining of that near body.  Here is that article where I found this; https://oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/NASA-Wants-To-Build-A-Nuclear-Plant-On-The-Moon.html


I didn't read this whole story, didn't need to as it's something I've talked about before for years.  We should really watch giving kids younger than 2 antibiotics because it could cause some serious problems later in life.  Antibiotics are basically poisoning your body and overuse of antibiotics are going to be the death of our species.  Taking too many antibiotics makes them not work as well, just remember that you should only take antibiotics if you have some sort of bacterial infection, if you take them when you have a viral infection then that is overuse and can be way more harmful for you.  Here is that article about how we need to watch antibiotic use; https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/antibiotic-use-in-babies-linked-to-allergies-asthma-and-other-conditions-study-finds/ar-BB1b2PxB  

Well, that's all for me on this Monday.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe!




































Comments

Popular Posts