Still Training, Major Deception, Big Surprise, What is It?

 Hey there guys, I hope you are doing great!  Hey, so my day hasn't been too bad.  I'm still in training for that job that turned out to be different than what I was told.  Plus this job is only seasonal, so it is not going to last that much longer.  What I'll be doing is taking orders from people who order from a catalog, didn't know people still sent those out, and so far it seems pretty boring.  I'm already proficient in the main program we will use to take orders on since I already used one very similar at that bank job I had.  But, at least I'm getting paid.  So let me go on and get to it!


History Day!  You could say that I'm a fan of deception, as long as it isn't happening to me, mostly the variety displayed during wartime.  I found a list of 5 great covert operations that took place during our most recent world war.  Again, I'll talk about two of them.  One of my favorites of all time has to be Operation Mincemeat, that was the one where the Allies fooled the Germans into thinking we were coming into the continent at a different place than Sicily.  We dressed up a dead body in military clothes and left him to drift just off Spain with some very important military papers locked to his wrist.  This found it's way to the desk of Hitler and we couldn't believe that the other side would be that gullible.  Next is Operation Fortitude South, this operation saw the creation of a massive army getting ready to attack the continent at Calais in France.  I still cannot believe that the Germans were fooled by an army of inflatable tanks and mannequins but they were and it allowed the Allies to attack at Normandy.  Germany didn't last too long after that one.  So here you go; https://www.history.com/news/5-famous-wwii-covert-operations


Now this is a guy I'm really not a fan of and I didn't expect to see this news story.  Andrew Cuomo of New York pretty much just stood up for President Trump saying that the media has been biased against him since coming into office.  Well he isn't wrong on that, just surprising to hear it from him.  I wonder what this news would have done if he said this before the election, just thinking.  So hear is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/cuomo-defends-trump-against-unprofessional-134627352.html


Mysteries can be fun and here is a modern one, although we don't know much about it yet.  I'm sure there are all kinds of people trying to crack the meaning of this strange tower. in the Utah desert.  I'm not even going to imagine a guess as to the purpose of this thing is because I'll be very wrong but maybe it was put there by aliens from outer space.  Try to figure it out.  Here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/12-foot-tall-silver-monolith-224724562.html

That's it for me tonight.  I really do hope all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!























Comments

Popular Posts