A Nice Visit, Doesn't Add Up, Great Episode, Stupid Criminals, Can't Come Back

 Hey all, I hope your week is ending on a high note!  So my day has been pretty good, I went and visited mom and dad, that's always good.  Didn't do much of anything else because driving takes so much out of me for some reason.  It doesn't while I'm in town when I do Uber but it only really affects me when I'm on longer rides, not sure exactly why that is.  I know I'm better if I am able to get out every so often to stretch but when driving on the highway or interstate you really can't do that unless there is a good gas station or something.  So not a lot going on this weekend but am going to try to get some writing done on my Viking book.  Anyway, let me get into it!


Conspiracy Day!  This whole Covid crap has put a few conspiracy theories out in the open and one has to do with the death count.  Now there are all kinds of theories on the death count for Covid, some are saying that hospitals and doctors are fudging the numbers to get more funding and even though "experts" are saying that is patentably false, I do tend to believe it some way.  The death numbers, I think, are greatly exaggerated, mostly because it does take a medical examiner a week or so to figure out how someone died but the news has a counter that updates every morning.  Something is not right with that.  Basically, if someone comes to the hospital with a fever and they die then that person is considered a Covid death, no matter what actually killed them such as a heart attack or even injuries from a car wreck.  A person will have a temperature if they have any type of infection, virus or bacterial problem so that isn't a good way to determine if someone has Covid.  I am really hoping that soon people will get smarter about this stuff and stop the panic.  Also, this shows that we really don't know that much about this viurs.  Here is an article on this; https://www.tampabay.com/news/health/2020/11/04/how-coronavirus-death-counts-become-the-stuff-of-conspiracy-theories-politifact/


Ok, going to talk a little about episode 2 season 2 of The Mandalorian.  It was a very good episode and had the perfect amount of humor and serious stuff.  One thing is, if you plan on watching this episode and you have a fear of spiders then you might not want to watch this before you fall asleep, there are these spider creatures that are pretty awesome and I'm sure would scare quite a few.  We have seen these creatures before in Clone Wars and Rebels but never in live action, they looked great.  Baby Yoda was a lot of fun in this episode but I was hoping for a few force powers showing up, oh well.  I would highly suggest you watch!


It's always nice when a really bad person messes up, especially a serial killer.  I found a list from Listverse that talks about 10 stupid mistakes made by serial killers.  When hunting a killer you need skill and a lot of luck and luckily these 10 made dumb mistakes.  If you were a person that goes around and kills others then you probably shouldn't have a celebratory drink while driving with the dead body in the same car.  That is what led to the arrest of Randy Kraft.  I guess even serial killers don't remember things like the rules, the idiot Peter Goebbels, who killed in Berlin had dropped his ID at the crime scene.  I would think that when you go to kill someone you probably shouldn't even have your ID or anything on you that could point to you.  Here is that list; https://listverse.com/2020/11/05/top-10-stupid-mistakes-that-ended-a-serial-killers-career-2020/


I am a huge fan of eating chicken, at least before this tooth thing, but I would advise against trying to cook them in hot springs.  I don't think they will actually get done enough for human consumption, maybe that's just me.  A man recently tried to do that up in Yellowstone and has now been banned from ever entering the park again.  I mean, he wasn't actually charged with trying to cook the chicken in the hot springs but for trespassing, trying to cook chicken there is of course a bigger story.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/idaho-man-banned-yellowstone-national-142231770.html

That is it for me this week.  I really do hope that all of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!


























Comments

Popular Posts