Top 4 Pain, Crazy Props, Watch Out for Boars, It's a Pipedream

 Hey there all, hope your weekend was great!  Well, my day isn't terrible and it may be getting better.  This whole operation of getting all my teeth pulled at one time and not being put under was not a good idea, if any of you need to have multiple teeth pulled you should see about getting put under, it'll save you from a lot of pain.  It is not the most pain I have ever been through but it's probably in the top 3 or 4, getting my left eye stitched takes that first spot.  I think my temp dentures are starting to fit better and I've finally been able to eat some mostly regular food.  There for the first 4 days I put myself on a liquid diet, not fun.  Good news is, I got that work from home job.  It's not the final step to me getting back to work but it's something for now.  It's part time, 20 hours a week and the pay isn't where I'd like to be but like I said, it's something.  So anyway, let me get into it!


Star Wars Day!  First off, that first episode of The Mandalorian was really great, can't wait to see what happens next.  There were many callbacks to earlier movies or other Star Wars works, it was already shown in the first season of the show.  It is something called a camtono, which in real life is an ice cream maker.  The device first showed up in Empire Strikes Back which came out in 1980 and was used as a prop because it looked pretty cool and the ice cream maker hadn't been out for very long so not too many people owned one and it took a bit for fans to figure this out.  It's just a nice joke to bring back, I hope it shows up at least once a season for however long The Madalorian is running.  Also, Rosario Dawson was just confirmed as playing Ashoka Tano.  Until now we have only been guessing so it's cool that it was confirmed.  Here is an article; https://thedirect.com/article/star-wars-unusual-item-the-empire-strikes-back-the-mandalorian-season-2-spoiler


I'm not usually worried about bad things happening in China but seen this article and had to say something.  I'm sure these people were terrified when a wild boar came running at them in their shop near Nanjing City.  Boars can be one of the most dangerous animals in the wild, just behind deer, so be careful when these beasts are present.  I used to work with a guy that would hunt them with a knife, crazy dude and asked me if I wanted to go, I couldn't say hell no fast enough.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/gma/wild-boar-storms-chinese-restaurant-170338052.html


A car plane is something that has been dreamed about by car makers for almost a century and I do not think this one is getting us any closer to that dream.  The main problem I still see is that something needs to be done with the wings because it would never fit on a regular road.  Plus it might be too long to really belong on a road, not really sure what it needs to be.  Here is an article on a new prototype flying car; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/watch-klein-vision-flying-car-210000111.html

Well, that's all for me on this Monday.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care and stay safe voting tomorrow!




















Comments

Popular Posts