In the Shop, Used to be Great, Never Thought They Worked Like Advertised, Thoughts on Election

 Hi everyone, hope your week is going great!  So my day was alright but I am a little down about something.  I took my smart drive up to Hitek and they are going to have to send it to the factory and have them do a good once over on it so that means I will be out of it for a few weeks.  Oh well, I'm sure I can make it.  I'm actually wearing my dentures in with adhesive and I really like the feel, I can finally see better about how this process is going to go.  I did have a thought that I did the wrong thing again but I'm sure that's expected.  So anyway, time for me to get into it!


History Day!  Ok, I was unsure the words to search for what I wanted but I knew there was one country I wanted it for and that was Sweden.  I think Sweden is one of the worst, duplicitous nations that have ever existed and I have a short video at the end that backs me up on that.  During WWII there were 5 nations that declared neutrality and I think that Sweden was the most shady of the bunch.  We all know that Switzerland is neutral and they did play both sides but it was never that bad, they always believed that Germany would try to overrun them so they prepared the country for that but Sweden was much worse by supplying both sides but giving Germany a better deal than the Allies.  Originally Sweden wanted to be neutral during WWII because they didn't want an angry Soviet Union to come after them and then during the war the Swedes sold iron to both sides, Sweden had vast amounts of iron ore, but some say they gave a little bit of a better deal to Germany.  If you look at those list of happiest countries in the world you will normally see Sweden towards the top but I don't think they are that great.  I have never been there of course and only go by what I have read.  While searching on Google for the page I was looking for I did see a lot of things that would make it not that great, their response to Covid-19 hasn't been too good, out of all the countries that do have an income tax they are the highest at over 57% and Sweden has the highest rate of rapes in Europe and the lowest convictions on those that rape others.  So I don't think it's all sunshine and roses there like many will have you believe.  Sweden also supported the VietCong during the Vietnam War.  This is really a shame because Sweden used to be very formidible.  Here is that video from one of my favorite history channels on Youtube, History Matters; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj-YeFjnUMQ


Something I have believed since this was brought up is that masks do not protect anyone from Covid-19 or really anything for that matter.  A friend of my family once said a little while ago, 'If denim jeans and underwear do not stop a fart then how can a little fabric on your face stop this virus.'  He is absolutely right on that, it has been proven that the coronavirus molecules are much smaller than the stitching on a mask or any other face covering so it can get in no matter what.  Plus there are other ways the virus could enter the body, I'm talking about through the eyes, ears and they still haven't proved if it can be infected through skin contact.  Mostly, we just don't really know much about this virus yet.  Another thing I just don't believe is that Covid-19 killed over 200,000 people in America, most of those people died from other causes.  Back in early July was when the government was trying to get everyone to wear a mask and that was a time when cases skyrocketed, coincidence?  Anyway, here is a little thing I found about masks not working; https://sharylattkisson.com/2020/11/study-masks-make-no-significant-difference/


No article for this one, just want to muse about something.  No matter what anyone has said, the election is not over.  The election is not officially over until December 19th when the Electoral College meets and they are the ones that can say who won and who lost.  So people need to just calm down about everything.  Plus a few states are even doing recounts as I write these words.  If you think that there was not any voter fraud in this election, for either side, then you are incredibly naïve as there is voter fraud with every election.  I hear people on the left saying that republicans should just accept the results of the election, like they did in 2016, they tried to overturn that results of that election for every day that President Trump was in office.  I think they still are.  Anyway, that's just my piece.

Well, that's it for me on this Wednesday.  I really hope that each of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!    




































Comments

Popular Posts