Lot of Downloading, Bizzare Food Conspiracies, Sure it Looked Cool, Stand Up Against China

 Hey there everyone, I hope your week is ending on a high note!  So my day was relaxing and pretty good, just didn't like the weather.  It was just one of those days where it's really overcast, never once got to see the sun but the temp wasn't too bad.  I mostly just downloaded some stuff for work, which starts on Monday.  So I'll be training all this week and maybe next week also since there is Thanksgiving on this coming up Thursday.  But I can't really wait to get started.  So anyway, let me get into it!


Conspiracy Day!  Here is a subset of conspiracy theories that I haven't touched yet, at least I don't think I have, memory sucks.  Food conspiracies is something I haven't talked about and this list I found on Mashed is pretty cool, lot of stuff I haven't heard yet.  First one I'll talk about is Chipolte and their recent troubles with food poisoning.  It did seem like every month something was coming out about another food poisoning case at Chipolte.  I never eat there because I don't feel like paying $8 for a burrito when I can get the same burrito at Taco Bell for maybe $2.  It is a little complicated but I do think this one could be right on the money.  This is one that's been out there for a long time, since Fluoride started being added to water supplies in 1945.  Some people believe that the fluoride is basically poisoning us and lower all of our IQ's.  I don't think this theory holds much water, pun intended, but did you know that fluoride is a component in making nuclear weapons.  Here is that list; https://www.mashed.com/117817/bizarre-food-related-conspiracy-theories/


I am sure this would have been pretty cool to see, glad nobody got hurt in the ordeal though.  In Arizona in Navajo country something crash landed.  They say in the article that some people were able to get it on video and pics were taken of it.  But some are saying that it looks like something that crashed in Michigan sometime last year and that object was from a weather balloon.  From the picture that is put in this article it looks to me to be a satellite.  I'm sure it'll get figured out soon, we will have to wait until then.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/mysterious-object-falls-sky-onto-194010267.html


I think more countries need to take this stance against China, not just this guy up in Canada talking about that he would be more strict on the Asian country.  Canada likes to think they are better and more high class than anyone else but they have a dirty history when it comes to human rights, no country is perfect and many have done things that they would like to forget.  But the human rights problems in China are way worse than any other country besides North Korea, and nobody seems to care about that hermit kingdom.  Things do need to change against China and maybe this is a good step in that right direction.  Here is the article I found this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/main-rival-canada-pm-trudeau-184729086.html

Well, that's all for me for this Friday night.  I really hope each of you have a great weekend, take care and stay safe!
























Comments

Popular Posts