Lazy Day, Another New Character?, Foot in Mouth

Hey all, I hope your doing great during this lockdown!  Today was really boring, kinda because I didn't really do anything today.  It is the first time since this lockdown has happened that I didn't do any cleaning or rearranging.  Sometimes you need days like that, just a lazy day.  I did go look at that handicapped apartment here at the Links.  I decided not to take it because it is a lot smaller than what I have.  The only nice thing about the place is that the counters are a little lower, maybe 2 inches.  I would be giving up almost 100 square feet.  My couch might not even be able to fit in the living room of that place.  Oh well, I was hoping it would be better.  So, let me get into it!

Star Wars Day!  A week or so ago we found out that Ashoka was going to show up in the next season of The Mandalorian.  Now there are rumors going around that Captain Rex could also be showing up but it seems that might not be very true.  I would think that Rex would be pretty old by the time of The Mandalorian season 2, so if he does show up he would be a fairly older guy.  I think it would be pretty cool to see Rex show up in The Madalorian beside Ashoka but I think his role would be a little different than being on the front lines as he would be much older.  He did show up in Return of the Jedi fighting in the Battle of Endor, we actually see him for just a little bit.  We will have to wait until there is official word coming down from someone like Dave Filoni or Jon Favreau.  Anyway, here is that article on this; https://screenrant.com/mandalorian-season-2-captain-rex-dave-filoni/

A navy hospital ship has arrived in New York, as the article talks about, 10 days after a horrible human Rachel Maddow said it would take weeks to get there.  It's almost as if liberals are wanting people to die or at least suffer from this virus.  I really do not like Maddow as I think she is nothing but a hack.  Of course she said this to try to make fun of the president but she is the one who looks really stupid, like normal.  That ship in New York is called USNS Comfort and it's sister ship USNS Mercy is over in Los Angeles to help out also.  The ships are set to help the land hospitals out by taking non-COVID-19 patients so that way they can focus on the virus.  Here is an article; https://www.foxnews.com/media/usns-comfort-ny-rachel-maddow

Well, that's all for tonight.  I really hope you all stay safe, have a good day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts