Alright Day, Small Rant, Real Idiot, It's Natural

Hey there all, I hope you are doing great on this Friday!  I didn't write last night because I was dead tired after getting back home.  Yesterday I drove my cousin around to try and find a car, so I had to go up to Macon to get him and didn't get the car and had to drive him back up there.  So basically I did a lot of driving and that always wears me out.  Yesterday went pretty well, except for being wore out and not getting a lot of sleep lately.  So today was good, I finally went back to the gym after taking two days off to rest.   My Ulna bone does feel much better so all systems go.  One annoying thing I'm dealing with is that my nose is so stuffed up, can't breathe through my nose and I hate breathing through my mouth.  Well, let me get to it!

I want to start this post with a little rant.  The city is doing something I think is pretty dumb, that they have more important things they could focus on.  It is something that has been going on for awhile, putting in new sidewalks, when I think our tax money should be used on something better.  The places they put the sidewalks are in kinda strange places, places where I will more than likely never roll on but the city is using my tax dollars for this when they should be doing something like fixing our roads because this winter was really tough on the concrete.  They had to dump a lot of that salt mixture on the roads because of the weather this last winter.  Of course there are other things they could focus on like putting in more affordable housing, the rent in Columbia has gotten crazy over the last few years.  Especially a place that's affordable and accessible, not enough of those around here.  So that's my rant.

I'm glad something happened to this idiot and I hope it stops people from doing the same thing.  This young, I don't think he is even close to a man so I won't use young man, idiot filmed himself licking a tub of Blue Bell ice cream.  This is a problem with these kids now, they are only looking to go viral for something stupid or they want to see who can get the most likes on social media.  The article says that he will only serve 30 days in jail, I think he should have to serve more time.  Show these punks that they can't get by with this.  Here is that article; https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/06/us/blue-bell-ice-cream-licker-jail-trnd/index.html

Here is something I found on Twitter and I wanted to talk about it and I couldn't find an article to add that talks about what is in this Twitter post.  It's about the Mt. Merapi volcano in Indonesia and the large eruptions it has experienced.  The Twitter post talks about how this eruption put more CO2 in the atmosphere than all the cars in recorded history.  What I think this does is show that climate change, or whatever you want to call it, is a natural process that the world is going through.  As I have said before and talked about, the Earth just got out of a little ice age in 1860 and since then the Earth has been warming.  I am not saying that humans have not had any impact on the climate but it's not as bad as people think.  That last little ice age we experienced lasted for about 560 years or so, we will have another little ice age at some point but it will be awhile though.  We are destined for a real Ice Age, according to scientists, is about 100,000 years away.  So a little while and if the human race is still around we will figure out how to survive, we are nothing if not survivors.  Wish I could have found an article on this but here you go.

Well, that's it for me tonight.  I really hope you all have a great weekend, take care!











































Comments

Popular Posts