Painful Day, New Season, Great Invention

Hey there all, I hope your Monday is going great!  My day has been alright, didn't really do a whole lot though.  I had a doc appointment with that one pain doc that I don't think understands my pain, he wanted to do an epidural injection.  I've had those before and they never gave me any relief, thought I would see what would happen this time.  So far it just hurts, I got this done around 9 am, and I don't feel any relief.  Well, hopefully it starts working tomorrow but we will see.  So I didn't make the gym for obvious reasons but plan to go tomorrow as long as I feel good.  So anyway, let me get into it!

Star Wars Day!  So here I have a video about the second season of The Mandalorian and they talk about some of the behind the scenes stuff.  The video wall they use is great and going change so much in show and movie production.  I cannot wait for this season to start, they have such a good story there.  This is the best thing Disney Star Wars have put out since they bought Star Wars from George Lucas.  I do think that the new season of the Clone Wars is really good but not as good but the season won't be done for a little while.  I wonder who could show up, wonder if it will be anyone we know or have seen before.  Anyway, here is the video, enjoy; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfLidGWq0OM

Goodyear, a great American company that has been around for 122 years has come up with something that is truly revolutionary.  It's a new tire called reCharge that works on AI and can change the tread depending on your needs or the terrain.  Now these are just a concept but it looks really cool and might end buying tires all the time or even airing them up from time to time.  It would be years before this technology comes to market and when it does you can be sure it'll be very expensive and won't be used that much.  Probably only on supercars like the McLaren F1 or Lambos.  It would be a long time before it is at a price point that I would be able to afford them though.  Here is the article I found this; https://www.yahoo.com/news/goodyear-invented-tire-never-needs-124300435.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you stay safe and have a great day or night, take care!


Comments

Popular Posts