Alright Day, Stupid Hoarders, New Planets

Hey there everyone, I'm back!  So I didn't write last night because I was working at the home show in Columbia for that solar company, Moxie Solar.  It was alright and I made some money so it's all good really.  Still not a fan of this job but it's a way for me to make some extra money right now so I will keep doing it until something better comes along.  So I will keep looking for a job.  Now that I am working with Voc Rehab again then maybe I can find a really good job that will help me out.  Hope I find out soon about that.  I did make it to the gym today but didn't do as much, my body just wasn't feeling it after I got there and did a few things.  A lot of that has to do with my pain levels, which have been really high lately.  That new pain doc I seen the other day was not a doc that really prescribes pills, he is more of an interventialist pain doc, he mostly puts in things like pumps or stents or whatever.  But he did write up a thing I'll take to my regular pain doc as a recommendation.  We'll see if that helps any.  So, let me get into it!

Full disclosure, I didn't read the article all the way through but I read most of it and am disgusted at these people in the article.  The article is about these ass$%les that are buying up all the hand sanitizer and masks and everything else and selling it at such a high mark up on sites like Amazon or Ebay.  Those sites have shut down their pages so that's good.  All that hoarding just makes it hard on everyone else.  Guess one guy is sitting on over 17,000 bottles of hand sanitizer, serves him right and I think he should donate the rest to hospitals across the country, same with all these other dumb people and their stuff.  Hospitals really need things like masks so that way the doctors and nurses don't get infected with anything.  I just can't wait for karma to bite them in the a#* sometime soon.  Here is the article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/17-700-bottles-hand-sanitizer-155735689.html

I think this is pretty cool but it is a planet I don't think we will be able to visit, at least not for a very long time.  A planet, known as WASP-76b, rains molten lead on one side of the planet while the other side is about 4,000 degrees, a little warm and I don't think we have any protective suits that would work for that kind of heat.  These astronomers are finding all kinds of new things everyday and it's pretty cool.  Here is an article on that; http://spaceref.com/astronomy/eso-telescope-observes-exoplanet-where-it-rains-iron.html

Well, I'm wore out and going to stop here, didn't get much sleep the last few nights.  Anyway, I really hope that all of you have a great rest of your weekend, take care!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello, I'm with you about having so many hand sanitizers and masks and buying a lot of them. There is always greed anywhere you go and yes doctors,hospitals, any kind of health worker need them.I'm glad to hear that eBay and amazon stopped selling them as they were. And last but not lease all the other planets and USA getting to look at them and some of the pictures are amazing, Bye??

Popular Posts