Skipped A Day, Conspiracies are Being Spread, Worthless, Hard Hit

Hey there all, hope your day is going well!  So, the reason why I didn't write last night was that I was at my cousins hanging out there and didn't get home till late and I was dead tired.  A few friends from back in the day, before I was in the chair, were there and we were telling stories.  I'm sure that some of these stories were lies but that's just what guys do.  My day today was pretty good, I had the third of my three doc appointments today with that new pain doc.  It went well, he is going to suggest a few things for my other pain doc I have now to see if he will listen.  I see that other pain doc that isn't too smart on Monday so we will see what happens.  I'll let you all know.  So anyway, I should get to it!

Conspiracy Day!  There is a lot of misinformation out there related to this coronavirus and plenty of conspiracy theories.  Listverse has a list of 10 that are more prevalent but not the only ones.  The first one they talk about is that there are people out there thinking that the virus was invented in America and sent to China.  The theory really falls apart when they say that America was going to sell a vaccine to the Chinese.  Now this virus has spread far and wide.  Only going to say one thing about this next one, where it talks about a woman started the virus after eating bat soup.  Ozzy bit a lot of bats in his day and he never got sick from it.  So, here is that page; https://listverse.com/2020/03/12/top-10-crazy-conspiracy-theories-surrounding-the-chinese-coronavirus/

I think this is a great article and lays out exactly what Joe Biden and the democrats are, they think they are above us normal tax payers.  It references a campaign stop for Biden where he talked to an actual worker like he was a petulant child and needed to be spanked for trying to talk to someone like Joe Biden.  You can watch the video if you click on the blue link where it says "his outrage over that uppity working-class guy".  It's a good video where Joe just berates this guy for having an opinion about owning guns.  Biden contradicts himself when he says that he will take guns away and then says that he never said anything like that.  Pretty funny stuff.  But the article is written very well, here it is; https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/03/12/joe-bidens-bizarre-outburst-is-everything-that-is-wrong-with-the-democrat-party-n2564548

So all the sports are now put on hold until this virus panic is over, NCAA, NBA, NHL, MLB and others have cancelled or suspended their seasons.  I can see why people are being watchful but I do believe that by doing this you can create a mass panic.  I don't feel sorry for any of the billionaire owners or players but I feel for the people that work hourly wages at the game venues, what's going to happen to them when they can't do certain things like pay their rent or buy groceries.  Is there a bailout for them like we are doing for the banks, the airlines and cruise lines, no there isn't any plan to help those people out.  Marc Cuban did say that he would still pay the people that work the games while this goes on, at least for a certain amount of time but I haven't heard anyone else come out and say something like that.  Also, what about the sports bars, restaurants and other businesses such as hotels and motels that depend on those games, what happens to them.  I hope some people come to their senses soon.  Here is an article about it; https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/columnists/bob-wojnowski/2020/03/11/wojo-coronavirus-threat-rises-ncaa-forced-react/5022320002/

Well, that's all tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!







































Comments

Popular Posts