Time Off, We Are Strong, Idiot Kids, Stupid Voters, Bad Weather

Hey there, I hope you all are doing great today!  So my day was good, the weather was great here.  The high was over 60 but that wind still had a little chill to it.  We need to the wind to start coming from the south instead of the north or west to really be nice out.  So I made it to the gym today but noticed something was a little hurt, my Ulna bone in my forearm is hurting a little so I will take a few days off to let it heal.  Not sure what I will do with my time but I'll figure something out.  Tomorrow I go see the oral surgeon for the University so I will let you all know what comes of that.  Well, enough about me, let's get to the good stuff!

History Day!  We have dealt with different pandemics throughout history and we have always come back stronger.  New things were learned from those past pandemics, whether it be political or new technology, it did help to end slavery on Haiti, as it is said in this article.  History is a great tool when dealing with pandemics and we can always look to the past to see what we should do going forward against a viral strain.  There will always be factors we cannot grasp, like why some come down with a condition and others are immune, but technology is here to help us figure things out that we don't already have the answers for.  We are always fighting a never ending battle against these various viruses and until we are able to conquer them we will continue to fight, that is what we have done since one of the earliest known pandemics hit in 146 B.C.  That is why we must not lose hope in this current fight for survival, don't listen to those that have already given up.  Just remember, the signposts are there, we just have to look for them.  Here is that article; https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and-a/how-pandemics-change-history

There is something wrong with the youth doing stupid things like this, it's called the skull breaker challenge.  It's an idiotic "challenge" that kids are doing on this app called Tik Tok.  Now I'm not much up on social media and new stupid things going on so I had to look this up on my phone and I cannot believe that people are doing this and thinking things will be alright.  Two kids in New Jersey are being charged after another kid cracked his head and started to have a seizure.  Why do they think this shit is funny?  What is wrong with these kids?  You could seriously paralyze someone doing something this stupid.  Please, parents look after your kids and make sure they aren't doing stuff like this.  Here is an article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/nj-teens-charged-viral-tiktok-174550227.html

This should be a common sense thing but it seems that it isn't in the age of commie Bernie Sanders running for president.  One of his biggest plans is for a government run health care system or Medicare for all.  First off, Medicare sucks and trust me when I say that you won't like it.  Another is that, when has putting the government in charge of anything helped or made things better, it never has.  With the government in the way of our medical care we would be put in long lines to get even the smallest amount of help, the bureaucracy will ruin everything by denying certain meds or procedures to almost anyone.  These idiots that are supporting Bernie don't even know what they are voting for.  I wish they would wake up and see that his model for America will doom us all.  Here is a good article on it; https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/some-bernie-sanders-supporters-dont-know-what-theyre-voting-for-193443342.html

Now I do really like this better weather we have been getting but I guess one of the drawbacks of it is tornadoes, one or more just ripped through Nashville last night.  From the pics I have seen the devastation is crazy there, almost looks like the one that hit Jefferson City here.  I feel for all those people, especially the families of the ones who perished.  Not much we can do to stop this from happening, just hope that our early warning systems work to get people to safety.  Here is an article on what happened; https://www.yahoo.com/news/photos-show-widespread-damage-tornadoes-174951462.html

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I really hope that you all have a wonderful night or day, take care!









































Comments

Popular Posts