Staying Busy, Utter Nonsense, Not a Surprise, Really Dumb Move, Florida Man

Hey there all, hope your Thursday is treating you well!  My day was good, boring but good.  No, I actually did a few things like roll up to Sonic to get a slush and then a few friends came over and we played around outside and then went strolling on the golf course looking for golf balls.  It was good, got in a good sweat, probably the first real one since the gym closed down.  When that gym opens up again I'll probably be there for like 4 hours trying build back what I will lose in this month or so, we don't know how long this lockdown will last.  I'm starting to get really annoyed at these people using the term quarantine instead of lockdown, quarantine is for if you actually have COVID-19 and not for just shelter in home orders.  Just a little gripe of mine.  So anyway, let me get into it!

Conspiracy Day!  I imagine if you have been reading this blog for awhile or know me that you know that I do not like this new "gender identity" issue going around.  I am of the mindset that biologically there are only two genders, male and female, for humans.  I do like to consider myself hip and knowing of the current culture but this is something I cannot get behind at all.  You are either male or female, there is not any between the lines or over them, in my views.  But, according to Facebook you can choose up to 58 different genders, I have no idea how they got to that but I don't want to spend time on this.  Now, I do want to say that no I do not believe these conspiracy theories about gender identity, also I do not have any hatred towards the people that do believe that we have 58 different genders, I just don't associate with them and stay away from it.  I think opinions and ideas are an important thing to have today, as long as you are living somewhere that allows you to have those, but you should not force your opinion or beliefs on anyone.  You can voice your belief or idea and can try to get someone over to your side but forcing them or hating this is not the right way to go about it.  That's where a lot of the violence comes from nowadays, people just not sitting down and discussing ideas or opinions.  Here is an article I found that brought all this up; http://theconversation.com/how-a-gender-conspiracy-theory-is-spreading-across-the-world-133854

I'm going to say something that shouldn't be a surprise to anyone reading this.  I like pro wrestling, sucks that some take that as a bad term to use for a grown man.  I hate that stigma, nothing wrong with that or being 40 and watching animated shows or movies.  Anyway, the era of wrestling I really like is about 1983-present but I mostly like 83-2000, the stories from this time is great to hear.  I will talk about stories I have heard or read at some point, I just want to share some things.  So I'm going to change up my weekly lineup, everything will be the same except I will start doing this on Fridays.  One of my favorite performers ever would have to be Andre the Giant, plus his size made him the largest sports entertainer.  The stories surrounding the Giant are legendary, the man could drink a case of wine and from everything I heard was that he never appeared drunk, even after drinking that much alcohol.  From what I have read, he drank so much to try to hide the pain from his condition called acromegaly, a very rare condition where the pituitary gland produces too much growth hormone, his situation was a little different but I don't know the whole case so I'll keep from talking about that.  You could imagine someone so large could also put away food, a lot more than I could.  One story I remember about Andre was that while in L.A. 3 police officers were tasked to follow the Giant so that way he didn't fall on someone after he had been drinking.  If a man that size accidentally fell on you then you were going to be hurt really bad or even death.  So if you like wrestling as well, let's talk about it and here are some suggestions for you to watch or pay attention to on Youtube or Twitter; Wrestling Bios on both, WhatCulture Wrestling on Youtube, the Vice series called Dark Side of the Ring on Youtube and Wrestlelamia on Youtube.  There are more but these I follow a lot.  So have fun.

This crisis has brought out the worst in some people but it has also brought out the best in others, the only thing is we mostly focus on the worst case scenarios.  Like this stupid kid from california who licked a public toilet seat for, what is being called, "coronavirus challenge".  This is just another problem with these out of control kids now, something needs to be done about them.  They need the fear of God put into them by either a father or mother or anyone in that kids life.  Now this idiot is lucky he got coronavirus from licking that toilet seat, no telling what else was living on there that he could have put into his body on purpose.  People get what they deserve, I don't feel bad for him and I'm not laughing at him but I do feel a little for his parents or other family members for being associated with someone so stupid.  There was a kid that was coughing and spitting on produce here in Missouri, I think he should have to sit in jail and only eat food other people spit on.  What goes around comes around.  Here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/news/influencer-licked-toilet-seat-now-105306942.html

To separate us from the other animals in the kingdom we are supposed to learn from our mistakes but don't tell that to a Florida man who was arrested within days for impersonating a police officer, among other charges.  I guess this guy just really doesn't like to pay for toll charges that are $2, if that's the case maybe you should move somewhere that doesn't have a toll or just avoid that area if at all possible.  When coming up to the toll booth he would flash a silver badge, now there isn't a photo of the badge to see how bad of a fake it is but I'm sure it's a doozy.  Anyway, here is that article; https://www.huffpost.com/entry/leroy-stotelmyer-impersonate-cop_n_5e725349c5b6f5b7c53cd516

That's it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care and stay safe!














































Comments

Popular Posts