New Pain, Old Stories, Stupid Kids, Free TV, Cool Space Stuff

Hey there everyone, I hope you are doing great today!  Plus staying safe! My day hasn't been too bad at all, the weather started out crappy but it turned nice after about 2 or so.  I went out and did some pushing around the neighborhood as it was close to 70.  I did almost a mile, which felt good but I was really wore out.  Here is an update on that shot I got on Monday, it still hurts and is hard for me to lean my head forward much and back.  It has taken away up to about 10% of my pain but I still have pain everywhere else.  I've been getting these, not sure a better word for it, cramps in my hands and my left jaw that really hurt when my fingers distort and go in on themselves or my left jaw hurts if I turn my head wrong.  I called my docs office but they are not scheduling appointments for 3 months, I had to leave a message and my doc will get back to me.  This stupid virus is messing everything up for us.  Oh well, time to get to it!

Conspiracy Day!  So I thought I would merge conspiracy theories and history with this entry and talk about one of the earliest conspiracy theories.  Andrew Jackson was a very loved and hated president, for a lot of different reasons so it is no surprise that somebody had tried to kill him after getting out of a funeral.  Luckily, depending on what you think of Jackson, the two pistols that the would be assassin had failed.  This incident caused two different conspiracies, the first is that the man who tried to kill the president was meeting with rival senators before the funeral and there were some that thought this was orchestrated by the president to look better in the public eye, showing how tough he is.  Even though he had survived much worse than a single man coming to shoot him, he had been in duels, sword fights and many fist fights, plus he was a general during the War of 1812.  Basically he was probably the toughest president this side of Teddy Roosevelt.  But whatever the case is, it was a gripping story that held the nation and Jackson's foes attention for a long time.  Here is an article about the history of conspiracy theories; https://theweek.com/articles/459843/brief-history-conspiracy-theories

Finally they have shut the beaches down in Florida, there are a ton of college "students" there that are just getting drunk and doing whatever while this is all going on.  Of course these young people think they are entitled to their booze trips but the rest of the country and the world are suffering.  Those kids need to learn a lesson.  I hope when those kids get out of college that the jobs they try for find this video and refuse them employment, honestly it's a disgrace.  Here is a short video on these idiots down in Florida; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa4i9Ap6dCg

Here is a short but good one for a lot of you out there, there are some streaming services that are offering extended offers because of this event in the world right now.  Places like SlingTV and Acorn TV are trying to help the boredom for people that like to stream things.  Here is that article; qz.com/1820649/the-streaming-services-with-coronavirus-discounts-and-free-trials/?utm_source=YPL&yptr=yahoo

Now this is a pretty cool story, I won't be able to relay everything from the article because I'm not that smart but I will add it like normal.  Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency has a spacecraft up there that just shot a small ball into a near Earth asteroid to see basically what would happen.  It was a very small projectile but caused a lot of damage on the asteroid Ryugu.  This info helps scientist determine how planets are made, really cool stuff.  Here is that article; https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/19/world/ryugu-asteroid-hayabusa2-scn/index.html

That's all for tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!






































Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello Steven, Did the doctor call you back? WHERE DID THEY GIVE YOU THAT SHOT AT ON YOUR BODY I KNOW YOU ALREADY TOLD ME BUT YOU KNOW ME? So Jackson was a fighter and not a lover hey!! I watched about the kids at Florida you have to remember it wasn't long ago you were 21.Bye for now...

Popular Posts