Trailer Day, Staying Too Long, Another Bad Doctor

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are doing great!  My day has been alright, actually pretty good.  I wrote earlier about the new Avengers: Endgame trailer and that got me hyped up a little bit.  There is supposed to be a Spider-Man: Far From Home trailer tomorrow sometime.  So it is a pretty big and exciting time for us nerds.  I also seen something today that there might be a Star Wars: Episode IX trailer by the end of the month.  So December is turning out to be pretty big.  Now, I just wish I could sleep until Captain Marvel came out in March and then go back to sleep until Avengers: Endgame comes out.  Also, I hate to brag but I did call that title for the fourth Avengers movie, that's pretty cool I think.  So anyway, let me get into it!

It is a little refreshing that there are so many new faces going into the House of Representatives next month, good to bring along new, younger people that will more understand the American people.  I do not think that some of these older members of Congress really understand what life is like anymore.  A lot of the people that have been in Congress the longest have no clue what life in this country really is anymore, not when they have been in the office for 20, 30 or more years.  There is one person in Congress that is serving right now that has been there for over 45 years, that is way too long.  Plus, I do not think this person or anybody serving in Congress should get a pension.  They get paid $174,500/year, that is way too much.  How can they relate to someone like me that makes less than $20,000/year.  A lot of them have not driven a car in a very long time either, plus they have Secret Service or private security around them at all times.  No matter what we, as the tax paying public, are paying for it and I think it needs to stop because when you really think about all the perks these people get they are making a lot more than $174,500/year.  More like $200,000 or so.  The man that I talked about being in for over 45 years is Don Young from Alaska, who a few years ago proposed a bridge be built that went to literally no where and it was to cost the taxpayer hundreds of millions of dollars, these people need out of there.  I hope they have someone run against him soon but they should take away his pension also.  Anyway, I have rambled on enough about this, it really lights me up.  Here is a list of members of Congress and how long they have served; https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_members_of_the_United_States_Congress_by_longevity_of_service

See, this article I will add is just solidifying everything I have been talking about with this opioid epidemic, how it is dirty doctors that the law should be going after, not patients.  Just like with any occupation, you are going to have some bad people and being a doctor does not save you from this, there are bad ones out there.  I have had bad doctors before but they were easy to fire, at least most of them, but sometimes you have really bad doctors, like the ones in this article.  I am not going to say anything more, just look at this, the title says a lot about it; https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/07/health/michigan-doctors-opioid-scheme.html

I cannot really think of much else to write about, only thing on my mind is about the trailer today.  Oh well.  If the trailer for Spider-Man does drop tomorrow then I will write a review on it.  Otherwise, this is it for me tonight.  I really do hope that every one of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!



































Comments

Popular Posts