Staying Positive, Bad Stuff, Good Stuff

Hey there everyone, I hope your Sunday is great!  I am writing this early on a Sunday, just cause I felt like I needed to do some writing and enjoy it, especially since I really cannot go anywhere.  Quick update to my health, I am still vomitting and still cannot go No.2 and not sure what to do.  I am taking all this other stuff I was given by doctors in the ER or the GI doc gave me and nothing has happened.  I still think there is a problem like a bowel obstruction, or it could be something more serious.  I just need some answers from someone that really knows about this stuff, not just guesses.  Otherwise, things are going ok with me, I have not done much recently since I don't want to be out and have an accident, that is why I say I cannot really go anywhere.  I feel bad, I haven't been to the gym in, what seems like a really long time and can't wait to get back there.  Bad thing is, it is almost the first of the next year and people will be filling up the gym but a majority of those people will not keep going to the gym after the first of February, some will stick it out until Spring Break but it dwindles down so much.  People cannot keep their New Years resolutions, that is why I do not have any of those because they always fail, I would rather make deals with myself, those tend to stick more than resolutions.  Well anyway, let me go get into it!

First thing I would like to talk about and I promise that I will be more upbeat after this.  That officer that was killed over in California recently, was murdered by a guy who was in this country illegally and been arrested at least two times for driving while intoxicated.  As the sheriff said, this was something that was completely preventable.  First off, this man should have never been in this country and then after he had been stopped twice for DWI's he should have been sent back to where he came.  It has also come out that he was in a gang too, so I am sure he had done some more stuff we do not know about yet.  I am a big proponent of capital punishments and I think this man should die a very slow and excruciating death.  I hate that this stuff is happening.  I am not totally sure that a wall is going to stop all of the illegal crossings into this country but it cannot hurt, it has helped in other countries.  We will see what will happen soon, they caught that piece of shit.

Here is a happier story to talk about, the movies coming out next year.  There are a lot of really good things to look forward to next year.  One movie to look forward to early on in 2019 is Glass, the M. Night Shyamalan movie that looks really good and is connected to others that have come before.  In March you have Captain Marvel and then April comes and brings some big stuff.  Avengers:Endgame comes at the end of April but at the beginning of April you have Shazam.  May has the new John Wick movie and Godzilla and then June has Dark Phoenix and the new Men in Black.  July has the next Spider-Man, Far From Home.  August you have that Fast and Furious spinoff Hobbs and Shaw and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.  October you have the Joker movie that looks pretty good and November so far has the next Terminator movie.  We end the year with the final story of the Skywalker saga in Episode IX.  This is a packed year for movies and I cannot wait!  Here is a list for you to check out if you'd like; https://www.firstshowing.net/schedule2019/

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

































Comments

Popular Posts