Good Day Again, Trailer Misdirect, Taxing Texts, CBD Oil in Como

Hey there everyone, hope everything is great!  May day has been good, got to hang out with a friend some today, always a nice time.  I did make it to the gym today but only worked out for about 30 minutes, but it was a good 30 min workout.  I ended up getting home around 5 and decided to start something for dinner.  Then after that I decided to start writing a little early, I didn't sleep well again last night.  So, I'm pretty tired now at 7 so I am going to try to finish this up so I can get to sleep early again.  Well, without further ado, let me get to it!

Marvel Day!  So the big news for the MCU is the Endgame trailer and what it means for the movie, what parts are real and what is fake.  I think most if not all of these scenes will show up in the movie and I think the trailer shows a lot of the early film.  If you remember the trailer for Infinity War, there was that big scene of Hulk running in the jungle and we now know that Hulk never shows up in Infinity War.  So are they going to do that again, guess we will have to wait to find that out.  But, the trailer was great, I loved how it started out, very dark and not like the MCU we have scene before, it was more like DC movie.  No matter what, I cannot wait for this movie to come out.

California, what else can I say about that place, is getting ready to look at taxing the text messages you send,  Another tax is the last thing those people need, if anything, California needs to tax it's citizens less, people would not be moving out of the state.  Plus, how can they do this, are they planning on looking at every text message coming through and just tax the person sending it.  Wonder what the fine would be for sending something really big like a photo or a pdf.  Why would anyone live here, just crazy!  Here is an article about it; https://www.yahoo.com/tech/california-considers-charging-residents-tax-190318852.html

So CBD oil is now for sale at Columbia Missouri pharmacies, just seen something about that on my phone today and wanted to say something.  It should be pretty easy to obtain also since it is supposed to be better for pain management than opioids.  Just thought I would let everyone know.

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts