Getting Better, Crazy Left, Big Bully, Rings Will Be Gone, Sony Selling?

Hey there all, I hope you are doing great today!  I am a little better after going to the ER last night, they actually helped me last night, not like they did anything on Friday when I was at the ER.  Things may not be totally great but they are much better.  One thing we did find was that I have a lot of stool on my right side in my intestines that doesn't seem to be really moving much.  So not real sure what to do with that but try this med they gave me a script for called docuset or something like that.  Maybe that will help.  One thing I still have going on is an upset stomach, like I just ate something bad.  Things always start kicking in around this time, 6:30 or so.  It's almost like that feeling in your stomach you get before you get sick, not a fun feeling.  But I have been through worse and I can get through this.  So, let me get into it!

My History Day post will include something that is happening now that I cannot stand.  The left is trying to pervade its way into pop culture, they are now saying that Santa Claus should be gender-less and have tattoo's.  I don't think that there should be any change to Santa Claus, he should stay the way he is, there is no reason to change him either.  Obviously, Santa is not a real person even though he is based on a person that lived a long time ago.  It was a man that became St. Nicholas who lived in arouind 280 A.D. who like to give away presents to the children of the town.  Now this person was a man who lived in the 3rd century and he more than likely did not have any tattoo's, so why should the character that is based on him be the opposite of what he probably lived.  Also, they want to change his name from Santa Claus to Christmas Person, that is just stupid.  Let me know what you think.

I am sure some of you have noticed this lately, the side that are bigger bullies are the left, you might think it is the right.  But here is another example of a democrat being a bully to someone working for the conservatives, Kevin Parker who is a black man that is a democrat state senator in New York had sent a tweet to a conservative staffer named Candice Giove that suggested that she kill herself.  Now he did apologize but that doesn't mean a lot since he did say it and in a way that never really goes away by using Twitter.  I hope the people of the district that Parker represents votes him out at the next election.  But anyway, here is an article about this; https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new-york-senate-dem-apologizes-for-suggesting-gop-staffer-kill-herself-then-blasts-her-as-twitter-troll

Something we more than likely will not be around for is the rings that surround the planet Saturn might be gone within 100 million years.  I know that is so far into the future that people might not really remember Saturn with rings.  Humans might not even be around when this is supposed to happen, then again we may be living on different worlds from Earth.  Here is the article; https://gizmodo.com/saturn-s-rings-could-be-gone-in-just-100-million-years-1831185433

There is a rumor going around right now that Apple may purchase Sony soon.  If that happens then the rights to the Marvel characters that Sony owns will revert back to Marvel and Disney.  So that would be a good thing and I think the only reason why Apple wants to purchase Sony is because of all the trouble they have had with trying to produce a gaming system over the decades.  This is an article on it; https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/apple-might-angling-purchase-sony-pictures-mean-spider-man-rights/

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!
























Comments

Popular Posts