Not Feeling Good, Little Rant, Getting Worse, Migrant Trouble, Small Potatoes

Hey there everybody, I hope your Friday is great!  First off, sorry that I did not write last night but I had a case of food poisoning, at least that's what I think it was, from some chicken I had.  I ended up going to bed a little before 8, I felt horrible.  When I woke up today my stomach felt mostly better so it didn't last too long.  But other things were not doing so well.  My right kidney felt like someone was rabbit punching me, there was just a whole lot of pressure and I think a lot of it may be because I really have to go but cannot.  Then my legs were just not working like they should and I think a lot of that had to do with the weather here today, very overcast, extremely light rain just to make it damp and a little foggy most of the day.  Tomorrow it looks to be clearing out and getting some sun and better temps, I love hearing that in the middle of December.  Otherwise I didn't do much today, just a little running around but didn't make it to the gym, didn't think my stomach, even feeling better, could stand a workout.  So I mostly stayed home and did some busy work.  Anyway, let me get into it!

I am not someone who is "important" in the eyes of most and my opinions only really matter to me and those closest to me.  So when I say something like "There is a huge problem in the world that needs to be fixed", people are not going to go crazy over it, at least not policy makers and the "important" people.  In my opinion I do think there is something wrong with the world I am living in, at least when you look at the world at large, my world, which would be considered micro to the larger macro, is only really important to me and those I know or meet in life.  But I do think there are issues when people on Twitter get enraged at a song from 1959 but are perfectly fine with the lyrics of songs today or even in the not so distant past.  When I was a teenager I liked music, mostly gangster rap like NWA, Too Short and artists like that who had very non-pc language in their music, not to mention a group like 2 Live Crew.  There are many other times that people have gone too far but it is too much for me to list here.  I just hope everyone learns to just calm down a little.

Update, while writing this my stomach has had a turn for the worse.  It is really feeling very flippy right now, like it keeps moving around, even though I know that it isn't, that's just how it feels right now.  Also I started sweating for no reason, heat is down to 70 and I have a fan on.  I'm just really weird.  If I do not feel any better by the morning I will probably take myself to the ER because it could be something serious.  I did start making dinner before I started feeling worse so I now have some pork chops in the oven, hope they stay down.

Those migrants that traveled all the way from places like Honduras are now causing trouble in the Mexican city they are holed up in since they are not allowed to enter the United States.  One of the bigger cities they are at is Tijuana and it seems that they are breaking into homes.  Guess it seems there are some criminals in the group, who would have guessed, but the democrats want to let these people in the country where they would cause even more criminal acts.  Let's keep them all out. Here is an article about it; https://www.yahoo.com/news/tijuana-official-caravan-migrants-breaking-013847031.html

As I have said before, I am a conservative but not a Trump supporter but I do have to admit, he does have a good point here when he said something along these lines, don't remember the actual quote.  'Obama and the democrats had no problem giving Iran $150 billion and got nothing in return but they will not give $5 billion for border security'.  That does make a lot of sense, we should have never given Iran a penny because all they did was put that money towards their nuke ambitions, none of it went to the people I'm sure.  I just think democrats are being a little petty on this point.

Well, that's all for me tonight.  I'm going up to the ER, just spoke to a nurse from the helpline and she thinks that would be best for me.  So I hope all of you have a great night or day, take care!





























Comments

Popular Posts