Health Updates, Avengers:Endgame Stuff

Hey everyone, I am back!  I hope things are going great for you on this Christmas week.  So here is an update on my health.  On Christmas day I had went back to the ER to try and figure this stuff out and did get a good plan going forward.  I'm just so tired of feeling like this, plus it sucks getting sick all the time.  So, what we decided was for me to take a weeks worth of antibiotics called Cipro for possible Prostiotitis.  Taking antibiotics is the main treatment for something like that.  Also, I now have a huge 4 liter jug of stuff that I have to drink, it is the same thing as what you drink when you prep for a colonoscopy.  I am not getting a colonoscopy at this time but I will probably get one of those soon.  I have not drank the stuff in the jug yet but I will on Saturday, I was told to take it on a day you have nothing planned.  You have to drink it within about 4 hours and is supposed to really clean you out.  So that is good, I wonder if I will need to have another CT scan after I do this treatment?  Today, Friday, I will go see a GI doc and hopefully she has some good news for me.  I was all prepared for the doctors to mention something about surgery to fix this and I am prepped for it if it comes to that. 

Update on the last part:  I just seen my GI doc and I don't have to do all of the jug, especially if I start to have a bowel movement.  That is good because I really didn't want to do everything.  The only thing that she had prescribed me was senna, it is basically a stool softner.  So I will take two of those a day and see what happens.  She also wrote up for me to have an EGD whenever I can get in to get one and since it is after 5pm then I will call them on Monday.  So, I will keep you all updated on how that goes.

I am going to only focus on stuff that is happening now or will happen, not really going to look into the past unless it is a history thing or I am trying to get my point across.  A lot of things have happened in this last week, both good and bad but I will leave all that up to you to decide.  Now over the last week there were a lot of stuff or rumors that have come out about the new movies coming up, especially Avengers:Endgame.  I really cannot wait for a new trailer to come out, I think they will probably have one come out during either the Super Bowl, which is more likely, or the National Championship Game in a few weeks.  Now, I am thinking there will be a time jump in the movie, because if you remember in Infinity War Tony Starks face was pretty messed up getting hit by Thanos but in the recent trailer we do not see any major scars on his face.  Now maybe there is some kind of weird tech that is on the Guardians ship that totally fixes you up and it works on humans since Quill is a human.  That would be really awesome, I could see Tony messing with that for hours to figure out how it worked.  But there are other things, like getting everything together to go forward with that plan that Natasha is talking to Steve about in the trailer, I am sure that things had to come together.  We will have to wait and see, April cannot come here soon enough.

Well, that is it for my comeback post, I will be back on Monday to write some more stuff.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!






























Comments

Popular Posts