Sore Shoulder, Bring the Fans Back, Paris on Fire, Far Out

Hey everyone, I hope you all had a good weekend!  My day was alright, the only problem I had was that I think I hurt my right shoulder working out.  Yes, I did make it to the gym and not sure what I did to hurt my shoulder because it didn't really hurt while I was there.  So just going to baby it for a day or two and see what happens.  I did get a little surprise when I went to the pharmacy when I had one to pick up and it was antibiotics from my urologist, guess I've got a UTI.  Kinda thought I might have one, so I will take those for a few days to see what happens.  After I get done with those I will give him another sample.  So, otherwise, not much else happened today.  So let me go get into it!

Star Wars Day!  Mostly what I want to talk about today that has to do with Star Wars, how to win back the fandom.  Now, not everyone was pissed about what happened in The Last Jedi but I would say it split the fandom of Star Wars.  I think Lucasfilm needs to really pull out some really good stuff in this next movie, which will come out in about a year.  But something more than bringing Lando in needs to happen but I am not sure exactly what that is.  Now I have heard a few rumors that Luke Skywalker may not actually be dead but it seemed pretty positive that Luke died in Episode VIII so I don't know how that will happen.  I think most people, not all, wanted to see Luke come in during The Last Jedi to just put in some work against Kylo and Snoke but that never happened.  Some fans are pissed that didn't happen for sure but a lot of it comes from killing off Luke before the last chapter of the Skywalker saga that he helped start back in 1977.  So it'll be interesting to see what will happen when they do release the first trailer, maybe that will give us a good idea about what Lucasfilm will do to unite everyone.  If you want an article to look at, here is one on some more rumors; https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/2018/12/episode-ix-more-rumors-surface.html

I'll be honest, I don't know a lot about what is going on over in France, mostly because it isn't shown as much on national news.  I will only talk about a few things and then leave an article detailing what is happening.  Paris is burning right now, cars are destroyed and businesses looted, some of it was because of their fuel tax going up or fuel prices hiking, one of the two.  The people, at least a majority of them, are wearing yellow vests to stand out, I think.  This is really the end of what I know, before reading the article and thinking I know it all, here it is; https://www.foxnews.com/world/macrons-compromises-dont-subside-frances-anger-yellow-vested-populists-hoped-he-would-quit

Something pretty cool, the Voyager 2 spacecraft that was launched 41 years ago has now entered interstellar space, basically the space between stars.  Voyager 1 left back in 2012 and now 2 has made it a few months ago.  I think it is really cool, especially that it is still working after over 40 years, they just don't make things like they used to.  This stuff is way above my head so I will add the article so you can try to figure it out; https://www.npr.org/2018/12/10/675324587/voyager-2-bids-adieu-to-the-heliosphere-entering-interstellar-space

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope that all of you have a great day or night, take care!



























Comments

Popular Posts