Little Problems, Apple Could Buy Sony, Episode IX Trailer Soon, Regretful, Strong People, Strange Praise

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are doing well!  Me, I am mostly doing better but I have still had some trouble with getting sick, I did last night before I went to sleep and once today about noon or so.  Not sure what this is from, I take my temp right after and it is never above 98, so I don't have a fever going on and I don't really feel sick.  So because I didn't feel great I didn't do anything today, except when my parents were in town.  We went out to lunch at Cracker Barrel, I hadn't been there for awhile.  And it is always good seeing my parents.  Then I came home and just wanted to lay down so I did lay down for awhile but didn't go to sleep.  It seems that when I try to take a nap I never can get to sleep.  Oh well, I guess I should stay up anyway, can't sleep the whole day away, even though there are sometimes when that sounds fun.  One thing I need to start doing again is making it to the gym, maybe tomorrow or Friday.  Well, let me go on and get to it!

Marvel Day!  One of the big things that is going around that has to do with the MCU is that Apple is planning on purchasing Sony.  The scuttle-butt coming out of the news is that if Apple does buy Sony then the rights to Spider-Man and his characters revert back to Marvel and Disney.  That would be great on so many levels, mostly because the current sharing agreement between Marvel and Sony about Spider-Man is only for 2 movies and then it has to be renegotiated, I think Sony would agree to increase the sharing agreement after 2 solo movies but it would make it so much better if Marvel had total control over the creative process.  That means that Venom would have to be rebooted, which I think would be a good thing but I would like to see Tom Hardy as Venom but maybe a younger actor to be Carnage, because as you know Woody Harrelson is going to play Carnage in the sequel.  Now Woody can do crazy better than most actors in Hollywood but I think it would be better to have a younger actor take over.  So it will be interesting to see what happens soon.

Here is something quick.  There is a rumor that Star Wars: Episode IX trailer is coming on Christmas Day.  I do not think this will or should happen.  One reason why I don't think it will happen is that it's Christmas Day, I don't think it is a good time for a trailer to release.  One reason why I don't think this should happen is, the movie is about a year away and there is no reason to release a trailer that early, even though this is a highly anticipated movie.  The first trailer for Episode IX should release around the time for D 23.  Guess we will see what happens.

Here is a news story you don't hear about a whole lot, I guess the guilt was just a little too much for her to bear.  A Columbia Missouri woman had turned herself in to the sherriff office on Tuesday for stealing from numerous businesses in the area.  Apparently she had stolen a television from a Walmart in Mexico Missouri, JC Penney and Hibbett Sports.  She said that there were others involved but I guess they didn't feel the same guilt as she did but I am sure they will be apprehended soon.  I guess this is a little Christmas miracle, here is the article; https://www.abc17news.com/news/crime/columbia-woman-turns-herself-in-for-stealing-from-businesses/941012094

This was a story I had seen on the news early today and found an article on it, thought it was a positive news story.  A woman was walking toward her vehicle with her child when she noticed a person getting in her ride.  The woman went into a wild, adrenaline packed mode to fight off this guy for trying to steal her car that she had saved up for.  She had blacked out at one point during the confrontation but someone across the street had filmed the entire event and showed how courageous she acted against the car thief.  The guy tried using the horrible excuse that he thought he was getting into an Uber, but he was already in the driver seat when the lady showed up to beat his ass.  Anyway, here is that article; https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/video-shows-mom-stopping-man-trying-steal-car-hes-lucky-didnt-kill-175221385.html

Some liberals are actually praising President Trump, I had even seen Van Jones, who is a huge leftist and I think it is really funny.  He is getting high marks for signing into law a bill that overhauls the criminal justice system in America.  I think it is a very big step to help rebuild some of the justice system in this country.  It may not tick all the boxes but it comes close and is a great first step.  I won't be able to do this justice by writing about it so here is the article and you can see for yourself; https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/422025-van-jones-praises-trump-backed-criminal-justice-reform-bill-a-christmas

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I really hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!








































Comments

Popular Posts