Good Day, Where is the Ark?, Good Movie

Hey there all, I hope you are great!  My day wasn't too bad, I had a doc appointment this morning and as I was going to the van I seen a license on the ground, when I went to get it I noticed there was also a debit card with it to the same person.  I put a thing up on Facebook but no one got back to me so I took it up to the police office, so they can deal with it.  Before that though, I slept like crap last night but hope to sleep a little better tonight.  But I did make it to the gym today, my shoulder felt better this morning so I thought I should.  I just stayed away from some things I did yesterday.  So, that was pretty much it for the day for me so let me go on and get to it!

History Day!  So the Ethopian legend may have been fabricated, when it comes to the story of where the Ark of the Covenant is located.  For a very long time, at least according to Live Science in the 1400's, the ark was thought to be in the church called Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion.  I have even read about and researched the supposed locations of the ark over history and do remember this legend.  It was said to be behind the doors of the church and could only be viewed by the keeper of the Ark.  It was supposedly viewed by a British historian during WWII in 1941 and he gave an interview in 1992 about what he seen.  The "ark" that is at the church appears to be a fake that was made sometime in the middle ages but a very good looking fake.  So it seems that this has been kinda solved, at least until there is video evidence.  Here is that article; https://www.livescience.com/64256-ark-of-the-covenant-location.html

The first reviews are in for Aquaman and they are mostly positive, which is a very good sign.  Especially for WB, which have not had a hit comic book movie since the Nolan trilogy.  It comes out next week and I will probably go watch the premiere or at least sometime that weekend and I will write a review on the movie.  I found an article from the Los Angeles Times, here you go; https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-aquaman-review-20181211-story.html

Well, that is it for me tonight.  I hope to get some better sleep tonight.  I hope all of you have a wonderful day or night, take care!


























Comments

Popular Posts