Avengers 4 Trailer

So, the new trailer just came out this morning for Avengers 4 and we do have a title for it.  I have to admit that this trailer looked a lot different from other trailers for Marvel movies.  It was a little depressing at first but it gets more hopeful to the end of it.  I of course will add it at the end so that you all can see it.

My favorite shot would have to be two; the first one is early on after Tony speaks we see a scarecrow, but not just any scarecrow but one with the armor of Thanos and then see him walking in his field; the second one would have to be when we first see Ronin or Hawkeye or Clint show up.  He looks really badass, I love the new clothes and weapon.  What he is using doesn't look like a normal sword but a very powerful one that he can wield, remember that Clint does not have any superpowers.

Now my favorite part, I felt a little strange with this but I enjoyed it all the same, when they had revealed the title.  The title for the fourth Avengers movie is Avengers: Endgame!  I called it, just after watching Infinity War!  So that was pretty cool.

All in all, I think this trailer does not really show us a lot and I wonder how much will not show up in the finished product like Infinity War.  From the first trailer of Infinity War we see Hulk running through the forest with some other Avengers but when we finally got the movie, we learn that Hulk will not come out and play.  I hope every scene in the trailer makes it into the movie, I think this trailer was great.  If I had to grade this trailer I would give it an A or whatever my grading system is.

I hope that all of you enjoy this trailer as much as I did; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee1172yeqyE

Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts