Time Off, New Leak, New Wolverine, Don't Like Politicians, Good Idea

Hey there everyone, I hope you all are great!  I am writing this post to let you all know that I am taking a week off and will be back on December 31st, now there is a chance I will write a post later in this next week.  Things are just a little hectic with Christmas and then there is the fact that I just am not doing great.  Since 12/13 I have been vomiting at least once a day and the most have been twice a day.  I am not totally sure what is happening, I have been to the ER twice since this started happening and they did not do a whole lot.  The first time I went to the ER they really did not do anything, at least the last time I went they did give me an enema to try to get some stool out.  They did get some out but I am still having trouble, I think I have an upper bowel obstruction.  Since I cannot pass it through the normal way then I throw up to get it out.  That is all I can think of since I do not feel like I'm sick, my body does not hurt like it does when you are sick, I do not have a temp because I check every time after I throw up and it has not gotten above 98.  I am just a medical mystery I guess.

A new leak regarding Star Wars Episode IX was brought to us by Finn himself, or John Boyega as is his real name.  There will be a time jump before the last installment of the Skywalker saga of one year.  I am not surprised by that, in a way I was hoping the jump would be longer than one year later really.  I wonder how they are going to address the death of Leia, or Carrie Fisher.  I hope they give her a awesome send off, she deserves it.  I also hope they do not address her death in any way until the movie comes out, I don't want to see anything in a trailer or a leak about this since I think she was so integral to Star Wars.  Recently I had said that it would be crazy for Disney to release a trailer for Episode IX this early but I do think they might release a behind the scenes video like they have with most everything else Star Wars recently.  I do think there will be a lot of things uncovered in this movie so I would suspect more than a few flashback scenes to explain a lot.  So there could be a behind the scenes vid coming out around Christmas day for Episde IX.  Here is an article to read about the time jump; https://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-episode-9-setting/

Something I want to talk a little about here, came out a few days ago, that Keanu Reeves would like to play Wolverine.  First off, who doesn't want to be Wolverine, Second, no, I do not think Reeves would be good as Wolverine.  For one thing, I think he is a little too old to play as Wolverine, Reeves is actually 52.  Plus, his look would not do well for the character.  Yes, Hugh Jackman, who played Wolverine for 17 years was a little taller than in the comics, I want someone who would resemble Wolverine from the comics.  I think Reeves is about the same height as Jackman.  I also think it would be better have a younger actor play Wolverine, so they could play for 15 or more years.  I do not have any younger people that I think would make a good Wolverine but there are some out there, I may have seen them in other movies or something.  Now there has been fan art out there showing Reeves and one picturing Zac Efron as Wolverine.  I much prefer Efron over Reeves.  I will add two articles, one of each; https://cosmicbook.news/keanu-reeves-wolverine-fan-arthttps://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/heres-zac-efron-look-wolverine/#gallery-1

There are a lot of politicians that I do not really like and Senator Bob Corker is towards the top of my list.  Sen. Corker has come out and talked against President Trump on this shutdown, calling it 'a made up fight'.  Tell that to the federal workers that are not getting paid during the shutdown, you pompous jackass, just because you still get paid while the shutdown goes forward.  It is very real to those that are effected by this.  That was all I had to say about him, idiot, here is an article about this; https://www.foxnews.com/politics/corker-calls-govt-shutdown-made-up-fight-so-trump-can-look-like-hes-fighting-and-winning

Another politician that I do not like is a new one, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, but I do think she is on to something with this.  She is not officially in Congress yet but she is making fun of current lawmakers that will keep getting paid during the shutdown.  She thinks that pay for all lawmakers should be put on hold while the government is shutdown, I can get behind that.  It seems as if she will get in Congress and shake some things up, as long it is for good reasons then I will be with it.  Here is an article on this; https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-dares-congress-042329322.html

Well, that is it for me today.  I really hope all of you have a great Christmas or whatever you celebrate, take care!





























Comments

Popular Posts