Short Post, Another Career, A Lot of Pain

Hello everyone, I am back for tonight.  This will probably be a shorter post because I am very tired since I have not slept well for the last week or so.  Today I had woken up around 3:30 and just could not get back to sleep, I really need to see my primary care doctor soon.  Sometimes I hate that she is so busy but that is because she is a really good doctor, I mean she even writes down what I say and she knows that I know what I am talking about when it comes to my issues.  I have lived my issues for 27 years and studied them for that long as well, even in the early 90's before there was Google, I had to look things up in really big books.  That was a lot of fun, great way to spend my youth, I am glad I did not grow up 10 years later as I would just as bad as some of these milliniels out there.  So, other things I did today...  I did do a lot of writing today almost getting to 10,000 words before I stopped, I mostly did some fill work in past chapters.  I really like this writing thing and really want to make it a way for me to make money.  I believe that after I write my autobiography I will start writing short stories on alternate history, other history topics that interest me and other stuff.  Also, I just found out about how long a short story should be.  It should be able to be read by someone in one sitting, so average around 4,000 to 8,000 words.  One thing I always include here is my pain level, it is 10 right now.

Well, that is all I have for tonight since I am not too long for bed.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts