Bad Day, Crazy theorists

Hello all, I hope you are doing much better than me.  I have not had a great day today.  I got out this morning to ship something and go by the bike shop to see if my tires had come in.  They did not come in today so I will call tomorrow but will not be getting out until Wednesday and I will tell you why next.  My right leg was not feeling too great while transferring but thought I should be able to make it and get home to rest.  Well, when I went to get the chair out at home my right knee goes out and I fall and mess my knee up some.  It took about 5 minutes for someone to come outside and help but a nice young lady did come help me get back up into the van.  I sat there in the side opening on my van for about a minute, I had told the young girl that I felt a little embarrassed about this.  But it was ok, she was way to young for me anyway, she was probably around 20 or so.  Guess my body just wants to break down on me, well that is not happening.  Tomorrow I will get on the bed and do some stretching and exercises to help my knee and leg on my right side.  So a little rest and some exercise should help me out.

So, one thing that has recently come to my attention is about the upcoming solar eclipse, which central Missouri is a great place to watch actually.  Anyway, as with any event that occurs conspiracy theorist have to get their grubby little hands in that pie.  There are a few different things that "they" say will happen at the time or shortly afterwards.  One such even is the fabled Planet X or Nibiru, which is invisable but only these "theorist" can see it, will crash into Earth.  This Planet X is thought to be around 5 times the size of Earth and would wipe out all life on this planet and this is "them" talking again, all life on the moon as well.  This is supposed to happen on the day or up to 33 days after the eclipse.  Some are saying that they "found" the theory in the Bible, guess that was a part I skipped over or something.  Also, the eclipse is the reason for all of the earthquakes that we have had over the last year.  There have been, according to these conspiracy theorists, around 38,000 quakes in the past calendar year.  Those may spell the end for us before Nibiru gets to us.  No matter what, there is not a whole lot we can do to stop anything from happening.  The Earth has gone through many different mass extinctions in its history and if it happens then there really is not a lot we can do about it.  I really hope it waits for awhile before it does that.

Well, that is all I have for tonight, I can barely keep my eyes open.  I hope all of you have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts