Hello all, sorry my posts have been kind of sparse lately, things just have not been great.  I hope all of you are having a great weekend.  Mine has been mixed, I had a pretty good day yesterday until I almost fell off the "new" ramp.  Today has been a little more busy, I had just got home from Wentzville for an outdoor flea market.  It was fun but boy was it a big flea market, I got very wore out from all the rolling around and I did not even find anything to buy.  All I bought while I was there was a $1 pack of gum.  One dealer did have something I like but he wanted to much money for it.  It was a 1914 $10 bill but was not in good shape, I would say on a scale of 1-10 it was maybe a 5 and he wanted 60 for it.  Would have been nice to have but nothing I really wanted.  I am all about collecting large cents that were made between 1794 and 1855.  Those large cents were the size of a modern dollar coin, which I am surprised that more people do not use.  You cannot even use a dollar coin at a vending machine, at least not most of them.    Anyway, I am having trouble with my keyboard, my d button likes to stick and I really have to hit it for it to work.  Also, I miss the m button a lot so maybe I should try to write a novel where I do not use the d or m buttons.  One guy wrote a 50,000 word novel without using the letter e, which I think is a pretty huge thing.

So, I just heard that Thor: Ragnorok might be the shortest movie for Marvel, I'm alright with that, as long as the story is told in the run time they pick.  I honestly do not think this is a big deal, cannot wait to see it.

What else is news for today?  Well the weather here is really nice, it is 72 degrees Fahrenheit.  Pretty nice out but they are calling for spotty showers, but we need the rain here, the creeks are looking a little sad.

Will, that is all I have for today.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts