Good Day, Crazy Kim Jong-Un, Yellowstone National Park

Hello all, I hope you are doing good today.  I am doing a lot better as I had seen my pain doc and got my oxycodone filled.  I feel so much better now.  I would say that my pain is at 7.5 today because the oxy is working really well.  Today went pretty well, after the doc appointment I seen my cousin and we watched Atomic Blonde starring Charlize Theron today.  It was a really good movie.  It was about Cold War spy stuff that is a little difficult to keep up with but by the end of the movie everything was explained or at least implied.  I am really into spy thrillers, especially that time period of the Cold War.  This movie took place just a little before the Berlin Wall came crashing down after 28 years.  It had stood from 1961 and fell in 1989.  There is a lot of cool and cruel history to the wall and I would recommend checking it out if you do not know much about it.  So, on to a few things on my mind.

Things are starting to get a little hotter with North Korea after it was discovered that they are now capable of putting a nuke onto one of their longer range missles.  It is starting to get out of hand and something needs to be done with that idiot playing God, Kim Jong-Un.  He is just a fat little kid that thinks, for some reason, that he can actually harm the United States of America.  Like I have said before, we should have taken care of this Kim dynasty a long time ago, it has gotten to a point where it is just untenable.  I do not want to be in another war but it looks as if we do not have much of a choice in the matter, because if they somehow attack us then there is no way that we will just stand down and let an attack happen.

Quite a few people are worried about the activity up in Yellowstone National Park, because of the massive caldera that is housed there.  Basically it is just a huge super volcano up there just waiting to blow.  The last major eruption was around 630,000 years ago.  A lot of scientist have tried to predict what would happen if it did erupt in the near future.  The results were that most of the United States would be buried in ash, of course some more than others and it really depends on factors such as wind direction or other things that I am not smart enough to follow along with.  The reason why people are worried now is because in the last few months there has been a lot of earthquake activity in the area, around 1,500 or more.  If this event is to happen there really is not anything we can do to stop it, the best we can do is just stay alive long enough for things to come back to normal.

Well, sorry for the downer in the last paragraph but that's all I have for tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts