The worst movie ever

I do not like to be too harsh about things like movies but I am currently watching probably the worst movie I have ever seen.  It's from 2003, so it shows that it is from about 14 years ago.  It has the worst acting I have seen in any movie, ever that I have seen, if there is something worse then please tell me.  The main character is also the director and this person I do not think can ever show emotion and the few times he tries to show emotions he fails horribly.  I could have made something so much better while I was sleeping.  If nobody has figured out the movie I am talking about yet it is The Room made by Tommy Wiseau.  Check it out if you like really bad movies, this one is in a category all it's own.  The second worst thing has to be the sex scenes, it is just so awkward and there really isn't any feeling between the two people.  Since the movie has come out it has gained quite a cult following and Tommy Wiseau is a real trooper, laughing along with everyone.

Well, that concludes my movie review for the weekend.  I am going to do this at least once per weekend, be it a new movie or something that is suggested for me.  Anyway, I will be back later on to write a serious post.  Later all.

Comments

Popular Posts