Bad Pain Day, The Defenders Quick Review No Spoilers, Star Wars Rumors

Hello everyone, sorry but I need a two day break but I am back now.  So, I binged watched the Defenders and will put a short review in a little later.  But I will talk about my day.  My pain is very high because I ran out of pain pills the other day because I took too many since I had injured my knee.  Right now all I have is Aleve and that really does not do much but it is most effective when you take it regularly for 4 weeks.  So I am going to stick with this stuff even when I am able to get my meds filled by the 6th of September.  Do not worry at all for me, I am used to the pain.  I try to channel it into something useful like writing, working out, pushing around or something similar, trying to stay positive.  Anyway, my pain level right now is a 10, pretty bad.

Ok, so I did watch all of The Defenders, which was pretty easy because it was only 8 episodes.  But that was enough for the story to play out, if they had made it longer then it would not have been any good, probably.  Now I will not give away any spoilers, even though I really want to.  It was put together very well, the four heroes were put in a team really well.  I hope that Marvel does a second season sometime.  Sigourney Weaver was a great villain and very compelling as an evil person.  Just found out that she is a wholly new character and not pulled from any comic before.  Even though this team has never appeared before in the comics but it was done great.

Quick news, there is a possible young Luke Skywalker movie is a possibility.  I would be excited for that as much as I am pumped for an Obi Wan-Kenobi movie.  I think they should just drop the Han Solo movie because I think it is almost a failure, I would love to be really surprised but I do not think that would work.  That movie was way down the list of what I was hoping to see from Disney for the Star Wars universe.  

Well, that is all for me tonight.  I hope all of you have a great day and night, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts