ER Visit, Historical Problems, Eclipse craziness

Hey there everyone, I am back, this will be a little shorter probably.  This post will be an update about my visit to the Emergency Room today.  Yesterday, Thursday, my knee had not been getting any better plus the swelling had not gone down as I thought it should after 3 days so I decided last night that I needed to go up to the ER to get things checked out.  I got there and it took them only about an hour and 10 minutes to get an X-Ray of my knee from all directions.  Then it took another 45 minutes to get me into the ultrasound room to get an ultrasound of my whole right leg to make sure I had not ruptured any blood vessels.  About an hour and half after I did those tests the doctor came to me and told me that both showed nothing out of the ordinary.  Although on my X-Ray, it did show that there was a very minuscule oddity, if it was bigger then it would be called a bone chip but this was so small and was not much of anything because we do not know how long that has been that way.  It may have been there for a long time.  Anyway, I was told that if my knee turned red, I got fevers, chills or just did not feel right to come back up.  Just continue what I was already doing and should be alright in the next 2 to 8 days.  I was given a script for 800 mg ibuprofen for the swelling, two reusable ice packs and an Ace bandage that feels really good on my knee.  Alright, that was my trip to the ER today and now for my pain level, it has been and still is a 10 today.  Otherwise I am doing alright, just hope to get some work done on my book this weekend.

I have written how I am very against the taking down of any statues and am starting to get upset about this pretty bad.  Now these stupid social justice warriors or SJW as I have heard that they like to refer to themselves.  These idiots now want to take down any images that we have of past presidents that owned slaves.  This would include George Washington and their hero Thomas Jefferson.  Apparently they do not want to remove Thomas Jefferson because he is really big to they way that these young people think, he is considered their idol, they worship him.  I think Thomas Jefferson was a great man as well but he was a slave owner and even had children with one of his slaves.  I do not think this makes him bad, just like I do not think it makes any person who owned slaves at this point in history a bad person because of that.  These SJWs are taking things way to far and need to be stopped and maybe they can read some books about how these people of these statues and artwork they want to take down are real heroes to all life.

I guess they are saying that this weekend here in Columbia Missouri will be pretty chaotic because of people traveling to this area for the eclipse on Monday, August 21st.  One report I had read estimated that 40,000 to 60,000 were descending on this part of the country.  Such bad timing as the college students are just getting back as well.  Glad I do not have too much I need to do or places I need to go this weekend.  All I have to do is mail something tomorrow and that is it.  Also heard that it could be really cloudy on Monday so the eclipse will not be as visible.  Bummer.  So I will probably just stay home and binge watch the Defenders on Netflix this weekend.  That will be good for my knee.

So, that is all I have for tonight.  I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts