Hello, I am back to write some more.  Two days in a row, not bad for me.  So, my day today.  I woke up early to take a friend to the local airport.  I woke up at 4 am but when I got home around 6 I fell asleep again until 8:55 am.  Couldn't believe I slept that long but it felt good.  I took it kind of easy today as I am still a little sore from what I did on Wednesday.  I did go see my pain doc earlier today and he tried to write scripts for a few other drugs but they would not go through.  It was a little surprising that methadone did not go through.  What we came to do was to up what I am doing a little bit.  I am staying the course on my oxycodone but to up my morphine intake once a day.  I am going to do that in the morning which is when I have the worst pain.  This should help some and I am going to stick to it to see how it works so I can report back to the doctor.  Also, some kinda sad news, my pain doc is retiring this October but he is still going to see patients on a part time basis, which is good that I do not have to go looking for a new pain doc.  He said he will not be taking on new patients but will continue with the ones he has seen for years, like me.  I have been seeing him for over 12 years.

Disney has released a teaser trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi earlier today.  There are some people that did not like the teaser, I thought it was good but now I cannot wait until the full trailer to come out and hopefully that does not take to long.  Star Wars Celebration is going on this weekend in Orlando and this is the 40th anniversary of the first Star Wars media.  The first issue of the Star Wars comic was released this day 40 years ago.  I think this is a perfect time.  I hope something comes out about Rebels upcoming season, maybe a trailer.

Well, I am done for tonight.  I hope you all have a great day or night, take care.

Comments

Popular Posts