Hello everyone, I am back.  I hope you all have had a great day on Sunday.  For me it has been a pretty horrible pain day, that line at my lower back goes now from hip to hip.  It is hard for me to stand up very straight while transferring so I look like a 90 year old man with a bad spine.  It looks really bad whenever I am transferring in and out of my vehicle.  Also, when I try to lean back in my chair, extending my back a little really sends pain up my back into my head.  My neck has also been hurting a little today.  So basically I have a lot to talk with my pain doc when I see him on Friday.  I think I am going to see if I can get in with my regular doc tomorrow.  There is almost a perfect circle on my right ankle that was bleeding.  I noticed this when I was getting ready to take a shower, I am not sure how that happened.  I know that anytime I have some trauma with my feet or legs it does make it harder to stand so I want to see what she says about it.  I will let all of you know what happens.

There has been chatter this last week on the whole Marvel and Fox working together.  This rumor has certain characters coming over to Marvel.  The characters are Galactus, Dr. Doom and the Silver Surfer.  I really hope this rumor is real because the Silver Surfer has a huge part to play in the Infinity Gauntlet story line.  And I really hope and am sure that Marvel is not going to make Galactus look like a fart cloud as Fox did.  Dr. Doom has always been one of my favorite "bad guys" in the comics, he is one of the big hitters.  So I would love to see him done on screen a lot better than the last Fantastic Four.  In that movie they had his powers right but his look was terrible.  So hopefully Marvel does get these guys and makes them as badass as they really are.

That is all for tonight, I hope you all have a great night or day, take care!

Comments

Popular Posts